How many do you need你想买多少
Two Kilograms.两公斤。
Are these apples on sale这些苹果降价卖吗
That’s our rock bottom price.这是我们的最低价了。
Can we buy it on instalments我们可以分期付款吗
Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week for sixty weeks.当然,你可以先付10英镑定金,然后,每月付1镑,一共付60个星期。
Could I have a try我能试试吗
Certainly. The fitting room is over there.当然可以,试衣间在那边。
It seems to fit you very well.这件衣服很适合你。
All right. I think I’ll take it.行,我买了。
I’m looking for a pair of shoes.我想买双鞋。
Yes, sir. I’d be glad to show you some.好的,先生。很高兴拿给你看。
Do you have anything larger than this one你有更大点的吗
Yes, we have. Let me show you.有,我拿给你。
Yes. Can I help you是的.。我可以帮你吗?
如何让其描述坏人
第一句:What did the young man look like?
那个年轻人长什么样子?
A: Police Station? Sir, I’d like to report a robbery. I saw a young man rob an old lady of herpurse.
警察局吗?瞥官,我想报告一起抢劫案。我看见一个年轻人抢了一个老太太的钱包。
B: What did the young man look like?
那个年轻人长什么样子?
A: He is short and thin.
他个子不髙,很瘦。
第二句:Can you describe the thief?
你能描述—下那个小偷吗?
A: Sir, I saw a woman’s phone and money were stolen.
警官先生,我看见一个妇女的手机和钱被偷了。
B: Can you describe the thief?
你能描述一下那个小偷吗?
A: He Is about 30 years old, and wears sunglasses.
他大约30来岁,带着墨镜。
如何自我保护
第一句:Here you are. Please dont hurt me.
给你,请别伤害我。
A: Freeze or I’ll shoot?
不许动,否则我开枪了。
B: Oh, no, l,m just a traveling student and don’t have too much cash on me.
哦,不要,我只是个来旅行的学生而已, 我身上没有多少现金。
A: Nonsense. I want money.
少废话,我要钱。
B: Here you are. Please dont hurt me.
给你,请别伤害我。
第二句:What do you want?
你想要什么?
A: Hands up.
举起手来。
B: What do you want?
你想要什么?
A: Shut up. Where is the money?
闭嘴,钱在哪儿?
B: It’s in the pocket of my trousers.
在我的裤兜里。
如何表达被偷
第一句:The thief stole my phone and money.
小偷把我的手机和钱偷走了。
A: Whats the matter, sir?
先生,怎么了?
B: The thief stole my phone and money.
小偷把我的'手机和钱偷走了。
第二句:My wallet is stolen.
我的钱包被偷了。
A: Excuse me. I want to report a case.
打扰了,我想报案。
B: Yes, madam. Whats up?
好的,夫人,发生什么事了?
A: My wallet is stolen. I had about 100 dollars
我的钱包被偷了。里面有约100美元现金。
其他表达法:
I saw one man rob the old lady of her money.
我看见有人抢了老太太的钱了。
a: these painters look like they were done by a real amateur painter.
b: have you ever seen anything so inartistic?
a: the painter is apparently incompetent.
b: there’s no technique and the paintings look like a child has painted them.
a: 这些画看起来像是外行画。
b: 你见过这么没有艺术性的画吗?
a: 这个画家显然没有什么能力。
b: 他的'画儿一点技巧都没有,看起来就像小孩子画的。
a: what is he talking about?
b: just some excuses. he is incapable of telling the truth, but he’s bad at lying, too.
a: his fumbling attempts are really painful to listen to.
a: 他在说什么呢?
b: 找借口呗。他不可能说出真话,又不善于说谎。
a: 他那拙劣的谎言,让人听起来真是难受。
Harry: yes. It was so crowded. Im worn-out. Lets find our seats.
S: are they window seats or aisle seats?
H: let me see… yes, one window seat and one aisle.
S: ok. But can I trede my seat with you? I prefer the one near the window. Im a terrible flyer. I always get airsick and can never relax until after Ive landed.
H: thats fine. Id like to be on the aisle anyway. Its easier to get in and out.
S: thanks. Where shall we put our luggage?
H: I think the smaller carry-on bag can go in the overhead compartment, and the others can go under the seat.
S: good idea.
H: dont forget to keep the seat belt on.
S: ok. Hope its a pleasant trip.
H: yes!
S: and no hijackers.
H: oh, you have too wild of an imagination.
哈利:是的。太拥挤了。我累坏了。让我们找到座位。
S: 是靠窗的座位还是靠过道的座位?
H: 让我看看…是的,一个靠窗的座位和一个过道。
S: 好的'。但是我能和你一起坐三层吗?我更喜欢靠近窗户的那个。我是个糟糕的飞行家。我总是晕机,直到着陆后才能放松。
H: 那很好。无论如何,我都想站在过道上。进出更容易。
S: 谢谢。我们应该把行李放在哪里?
H: 我认为较小的随身包可以放在头顶的隔间里,其他的可以放在座位下面。
S: 好主意。
H: 别忘了系好安全带。
S: 好的。希望旅途愉快。
H: 是的!
S: 没有劫机者。
H: 哦,你的想象力太天马行空了。
A:I wish to order 100 sets of hifi.Do you have this service?
我要订购一百套高保真,你们有没有这项服务。
B:Sony or some other brands?
索尼还是其他品牌?
A:Sony please.Do you have exrra charge for delivery?
索尼。送货有附加费吗?
B:No,its free.
没有,是免费的。
我是来采购相机的
A:Good morning, Angela, how have you been lately?
早上好,Angela,最近如何?
B:Morning, Michael. I’ve been very busy lately. One of our other vendors is going out of business and I’ve been searching for a suitable replacement.
早,Michael。我最近非常忙,有一个推销员要不干了,我正忙于寻找合适的候选人。
A:Well, rest assured that you can count on us to be here for the long run,please sit down. Coffee?
其他的'推销员将确保你能长期依靠我们。请坐吧,来杯咖啡?
B:No, thanks. I’ve been trying to cut down on the caffeine.
不,谢了。我正试着减少咖啡因的摄入量。
A:Haha, I could never do that. I’d be a zombie if I didn’t have my morning coffee fix. Let’s get down to business then.
我从来做不到这点。如果我早晨不喝咖啡,我就会很木讷。我们来谈正经事吧。
B:Yes. I’ve come to talk with you about ordering the eight megapixel cameras for our new MePhone. The demand for phone cameras is growing, and Pear has been falling behind in the market.
我来是向你采购8百万像素的相机,来用在我们的新MePhone。对手机相机的需求正在增长,Pear已经落在市场后面了。
A:That’s great! I’m glad to hear that Pear has finally jumped on the bandwagon. Right now our contract is for the five megapixel cameras. Is Pear still interested in having those?
那太好了,我很高兴听到Pear能紧跟潮流。我们的合同是买卖5百万像素的相机。Pear还有兴趣买这些相机吗?
B:No, we’re changing all the cameras to eight megapixels. We were hoping that by making your company our sole supplier for cameras we could negotiate a better deal.
不买了,我们正将所有的相机都改成八百万像素的。我们希望将贵公司作为我公司的唯一相机供应商,我们可以协商更好的交易。
A:Surely. Let’s get started by drafting a new contract.
当然可以,我们来起草新的协议吧。
Bill, could you give me a hand?
Okay, what is it?
Would you please help me move this box?
No problem. Oh, its too heavy. I cant move it by myself. Weve got to do it together.
Okay, lets have a try. Oops, my finger. Oh, it hurts.
Are you alright?
Yeah.
It seems that I need to ask someone alse to help us. A really strong guy.
比尔,你能帮我一下吗?
好吧,是什么?
你能帮我搬这个箱子吗?
没问题。哦,太重了。我一个人搬不动它。我们必须一起做。
好的,让我们试试。哎呀,我的`手指。哦,很疼。
你还好吗?
是 啊
看来我需要请其他人来帮助我们。一个非常强壮的人。
Jane: Good game?
Jane:比赛还好吗?
Bob: Not bad. Bit too hot for me today.
Bob:还不错。我觉得今天太热了。
Jane: Yes, I know. Kind of hard to concentrate, isnt it?
Jane:是啊,我知道。有点难以定下心来,对吧?
Bob: Absolutely. Who were you playing with?
Bob:没错。你跟谁一起打球?
Jane: Oh, just on my own. I just joined, so I dont really have any partners.
Jane:噢,我自己打。因为我才刚加入,所以我连个球伴都没有。
Bob: Really? Oh, well in that case we should play together some time. Whats your handicap?
Bob:真的吗?噢,要是这样的话,我们应该找个时间一起打。你的差点是多少?
Jane: 16. Yours?
Jane:16。你呢?
Bob: No kidding! Im 16, too. We should definitely play together some time. My names Bob.
Bob:不盖你!我也是16。我们一定要找个时间一起打球。我是Bob.
Jane: Jane. Nice to meet you.
Jane:我是Jane,很高兴认识你。
Bob: Me too. So, do you like the course?
Bob:我也是。对了,你喜欢这个球场吗?
Jane: Yes, its fine. However, I personally think the fairways between theens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate. Dont they have carts?
Jane:喜欢,还不错。不过,我个人觉得果岭间的球道太长了,点,尤其天气又这么热。他们没有球车吗?
Bob: Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.
Bob:哦,以前有,可是后来基于环保的理由就不用了。
Jane: Oh, thats good. I guess the caddies were pleased.
Jane:嗅,那很好。我猜球童会很开心。
Bob: Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you dont have to tip them.
Bob:其实我觉得有球车比较好,因为你不必给小费。
Jane: Yes, but look at it this way: getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?
Jane:是啊,可是换个角度来看,不用球车或许可以增加本地人的`就业机会,这也是好事一桩,对吧?
Bob: Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies life quite hard. One members caddy fainted last week!
Bob:也许吧,可是我还别食坏念球车!我担心酷暑会使球童的日子变得很难过。上星期就有一位球员的球童昏倒了!
Jane: How awful, poor guy.
Jane:太惨了,真可怜。
Bob: Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didnt have far to carry him.
Bob:的确。所幸那是在18洞,距离会馆很近,所以他不用背很远。
Jane: Oh, my God, youre kidding me! He carried him back?
Jane:噢,天啊,你是在开玩笑吧!他背球童回去?
Bob: Yup.
Bob:是啊。
A: Hello, Anna speaking!
A:你好,我是安娜。
B: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.
B:嘿,安娜,我是詹森。
A: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know its been a long time since your last call. Have you been good?
A:詹森!你最近躲到哪里去了?你知道,从上次打电话到现在已经好久了,最近好不好?
B: Yes. How are you, Anna?
B:很好,你怎么样,安娜?
A: I am fine. What have you been doing?
A:我很好,最近你忙什么呢?
B: Working. Ive been really busy these days. I got a promotion.
B:工作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。
A: Thats great, congratulations!
A:太好了,恭喜恭喜!
B: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant.
B:谢谢,我自我感觉也挺良好的。你知道,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个助理。
A: Thats good. So I guess Ill have to make an appointment to see you.
A:不错,我猜我要见你的话得预约了。
B: You are kidding.
B:开玩笑。
A: How long have you been working there?
A:你在那家公司干多久了?
B: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions.
B:两年多一点,这是一家发展很快的公司,资历在这儿不是决定升职的`惟一标准。
A: How do you like your new boss?
A:你的新老板怎么样?
B: She is very nice and open-minded.
B:她人很好,思想也很开明。
A: Much better than the last one, huh?
A:比上一个好多了,是吧?
B: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots.
B:是的,上一个真是个奴隶主,他简直把我们当机器人了。
A: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Lets get drunk.
A:忘了他吧,今晚到我家来,咱们一醉方休。
B: Good. Tonight 8 oclock.
B:好的,今晚八点。
A: 8 it is. See you then.
A:说定了,回见。
B: Bye.
B:再见。
Tom: Everyone is here.
大伙都在啊。
Bob: You are so late.
你可真迟。
Tom: It is a rare chance for us to get together.
难得我们有机会聚在一起。
Bob: Yeah, everyone is so busy.
是啊,每个人都那么忙。
Tom: Today, we must drink until we are thoroughly drunk!
今天就让我们不醉不归!
Bob: OK, I keep you company to the end.
好,我奉陪到底。
Tom: (After two hours, Tom’s phone is ringing,and he picks up…)Sorry, buddies, I have to go.
(两小时后,汤姆的手机响了,他接起来…)对不起哥们,我得走了。
Bob: Don’t be such a party pooper, can’t you stay a little longer?
别这么扫兴嘛,再呆会儿吧!
Tom: I am very sorry, my wife wants me to go back at once.
很抱歉,我老婆让我马上回去。
Bob: (LOL)He is a real hen-pecked husband.
(大笑)他可真是一个妻管严啊。
Man: Is something wrong? Can I help?
男人:有什么问题吗?我能帮什么忙吗?
Woman: I just moved here and Im a little confused. I need a laundromat. Can you tell me where the nearest one is?
女人:我刚搬到这里,有点儿摸不着头脑。我想去自助洗衣店。你能告诉我最近的在哪儿吗?
Man: Let me think.
男人:让我想想。
Woman: Is it far away from here?
女人:离这儿远吗?
Man: Not really. The nearest one is on Garfield Street. Head straight down this road until you reach the bowling alley, turn
right and walk two blocks. Thats Garfield, turn left and the laundromat is in the middle of the block on the right side,next to a drugstore.
男人:不怎么远。最近的`一个是在盖菲尔德街。沿着这条马路一直走,一直走到保龄球馆,右转再走两个街区,就到盖菲尔德街了。然后左转,自助洗衣店就在右侧街区的中部,挨着药店。
Woman: Got it, straight to the bowling alley, tum right and go two blocks, then left, its next to a drugstore.
女人:知道了,直走一直到保龄球馆,向右转再过两个街区,然后左转,挨着药店的那个就是了。
Man: Correct.
男人:就是这么走。
Woman: Thank you very much.
女人:非常感谢。
Man: Youre welcome.
男人:不用谢。
Front Desk: Can I help you?我能为您服务吗?
Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?还有空房。您需要什么样的.房间?
Tom: Id like a suite with an ocean view, please.我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.没问题,先生。
Tom: What is the price of the suite?价格如何?
Front Desk: It is US$ 250 per night.每晚250美元。
Tom: It is a little high. Im told that your hotel is offering discount now.价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. Im sorry.是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。
Man:May I check-in now for my 3:30 flight?我要坐3:30的航班,请问现在可以办理登机手续了吗?
Ariline Worker:Oh,you must be going to Chicago this afternoon.噢,您一定是今天下午去芝加哥。
Man:Yes,I have a business meeting to attend there tomorrow morning.是的,我要去那里参加一个明天早上的`商务会议。
Ariline Worker:Very good,we hope to get you there on time today. May I see your ID?很好,希望我们可以让您今天准时到达那里,我可以看看您的身份证吗?
Man:Here it is.给。
Ariline Worker:Would you prefer an aisle or window seat?您喜欢靠过道的座位还是靠窗户的。
Man:Window seat,please.靠窗户的座位吧。
Ariline Worker:OK,I have put you in Seat 21A.好的,我给您安排在21A这个座位。
Man:Thank you.谢谢。
Airline Worker:Do you have any bags to check today,sir?您今天又行李包需要托运的吗,先生?
Man:No,I just have my carry-on bag.没有,我只有一个随身的包。
Ariline Worker:Very well then. Your departure gate is 45. Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure. Have a wonderful flight,sir.好的,您在445号登机口登机。飞机起飞前30分钟开始登机,旅途愉快,先生。
A:Could you please reserve a taxi for me?你可以为我预约一辆出租车吗?
B: Do you think a private vehicle might be more to your liking?你认为私家车可能更符合你的喜好吗?
A: A private vehicle? No, thanks, I wont need one.私家车? 不,谢谢,我不需要。
B: Even better than a private vehicle is a limo. How does that sound?甚至比一辆私家车还贵。 听上去怎么样?
A: Taxi, please.出租车就好了。
B: Where will you be headed?你要去哪里?
A: Rockefeller Center. Can you get the taxi here immediately, please?洛克菲勒中心。 你能马上叫出租车吗?
B: A taxi will be here in just a minute, sir.先生,一辆出租车将在短短的一分钟内到达。
A: Good. Ill get my coat and come downstairs.一个好的。 我得到我的'外套,下楼。
B: The taxi will be ready when you are, sir.先生,出租车准备好了。
1.Id like to ask someone to take a photo for us.我想请人给咱们照张相。
2.That will be a good shot.这照片拍出来效果应该不错。
3.Will you stand closer to her?你站得离她近点儿,好吗?
4.No, I need to use a flash.4.这样不行,我需要用闪光灯。
5.Ill shoot the sculpture from various angles.5.我要从不同角度给这个雕塑拍照。
6.Say cheese. OK?6.说茄子,好吗?
7.Let me take a close-up of you.7.我给你照一张特写吧。
8.We need to have the films developed.8.我们得把胶卷洗了。
S: This is a good basic computer package. Its got a good CPU, 256 megabytes of RAM, and a DVD player.
售货员:这是一套很好的电脑基本配备。它有很好的'中央处理器,256兆位的随机存取内存,还有一个DVD光驱。
C: Does it come with a modem?
顾客:附有调制解调器吗?
S: Yes, it has a built-in modem. You just plug a phone line into the back of the computer.
售货员:有,它有内置的调制解调器。你只要把电话线插到计算机后面就好了。
C: How about the monitor?
顾客:那显示器呢?
S: A 15-inch monitor is included in the deal. If you want, you can switch it for a 17-inch monitor, for a little more money.
售货员:包含15英寸的显示器。如果您愿意的话,可以换成17英寸的,不过要多一点钱。
C: Thats okay. A 15-inch is good enough. All right, Ill take it.
顾客:那无所谓,15英寸的就够用了。好吧,我就要这个。
A: Excuse me. Have you got any books on genetic engineering? Ive looked for them everywhere,but I cant find any.
打扰了。你们有基因工程的书吗?我到处找,但是找不到。
B: Im not sure if weve got any now. Books of that kind are on this shelf. Well, Im afraid weve sold out.
我不确定我们现在是否有。那种书都在那个架子上。额,恐怕我们已经卖光了。
A: What a pity! I should have come earlier.
好遗憾啊!我应该早点来的`。
B: Come some time next week if you like. I think well have got some by then.
如果你想要,下周找个时间过来吧。我想我们到时候会有的。
A: Ok, I will.
好的。我会的。
A: I am exhausted. I need some sleep.
我累死了,太缺乏睡眠了。
B: Didn’t you sleep well last night?
昨晚没睡好?
A: I twisted and turned all night, and couldn’t sleep. I was worried about my mother’s health.
我翻来覆去睡不着,担心我母亲的身体。
B: Don’t worry. It’s only a cold.
别担心,她只是感冒了。
A:How can I lose weight, doctor? I seem to get fatter even when I just look at food?
医生,我要怎么样才能减肥?我就看一眼食物也能长胖。
B:Well, Jim. It is a combination of how much you eat, the type of food you eat, and when you eat your meals.
额,吉姆。这关系到你吃多少,吃什么食物以及你什么吃。
A: I never eat breakfast though.
我从不吃早餐。
B: Thats a big mistake, you should always have a good breakfast. You will not run your car without fuel, and yet you expect your body to work without food.
这是大大的错误,你应该好好吃早餐。没有燃料,你的车就不能走了,同样,没有吃东西你别期望你的.身体能好。
A: I never thought about it that way.
我从没这样想过。
B: I bet you eat a large evening meal, then sit and watch TV or read a book. Then instead of burning off your energy, your body stores it as fat.
我敢打赌你晚餐吃得很丰盛,然后坐着看电视或看书。没有消耗能量,你的身体就会存储脂肪。
A:Oh doctor, I feel so foolish.
噢,医生。我觉得我很蠢。
B: Way to control is really using common sense when you plan your eating habits.
当你计划你的饮食习惯的时候,考虑下常识。
A:I know doctor, thank you so much.
我知道了医生,非常感谢你。
A: It looks like it’s going to be sunny. 今天看来像是个晴天。
B: Yes, it’s much better than yesterday. 是的,比昨天好多了。
A: They say we’re going to get some rain later.据说待会儿要下雨。
B: Oh, let’s just hope it stays warm.哦,我只希望一直暖和下去。
A: I think it’s going to be a nice day. 我想今天会是一个好天。
B: It’s certainly a big improvement over yesterday. 肯定比昨天大有好转。
A: But it’s supposed to get cloudy and windy again this afternoon. 但是,据说今天下午又要转阴刮风了。
B: Well, the worst of the winter should be over. 不过,冬天最糟糕的一段日子总该过去了。
A: It seems to be clearing up. 看来天要放晴了。
B: It’s such a nice change. 真是令人高兴的转变。
A: I really don’t think this weather will last.我确实认为这样的好天长不了。
B: Let’s just hope it doesn’t get cold again. 但愿不会再冷。
A: Beautiful day, isn’t it 今天天气真好,是不是
B: Yes, it’s not like what the radio said at all. 是的,一点也不像收音机里说的.那样。
A: I wish it would stay this way for the weekend. 但愿整个周末都能保持这样的好天气。
B: As long as it doesn’t snow! 只要不下雪就行啊
Tony:
Did you have a good time at your prom?
你的高中毕业舞会过得好吗?
Tina:
That was so many years ago.
那是很久以前的`事了。
Tony:
I know, but did you have a good time?
我知道,不过你过得好吗?
Tina:
Not really. The guy who took me just wanted to make out with me all night.
不算好。带我去的那个家伙整个晚上只想和我调情。
Tony:
Did you let him kiss you?
你让他亲吻你了吗?
Tina:
I didnt get the chance.
我没有机会。
Tony:
How so?
怎么会呢?
Tina:
He drank too much with his buddies and had to go outside to barf!
他和他的哥们喝得太多了,不得不到外面去吐!
Tony:
Yuck! Guys can be so gross sometimes.
哎呀!有时候男的就是很粗俗。
T:Excuse me, can you tell me where I can go fishing?
请问,能告诉我可以去哪里钓鱼吗?
S:I like fishing too. I usually fish near the lake.
我也喜欢钓鱼,我通常是在湖边钓鱼。
T:I want to go fishing today, but I have left my rod and fishing line at home.
我今天想去钓鱼,可是我把鱼竿和钓鱼线落在家里了。
S:What a shame.
太遗憾了。
F: Welcome aboard!
欢迎你来本公司工作!
C: Thank you, Im delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald。
谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。
F: Call me Buck, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. Its easier。
叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客·布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。
C: Id prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isnt it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of ones family name?
我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗?
F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name。
嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。
F: Its been our tradition ever since the company was small. And dont worry about the disrespectful business. OK?
在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?
C: Ill try。
我会试试看。
F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. Get it?
好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的'表现。明白吗?
C: Yes, sir。
是的,先生。
F: (Laughing) And dont sir me either. Now Ill show you your private office。
(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。
Steven: I want to keep a pet, but I dont know which one to buy?
史蒂文:我想养只宠物,但我实在拿不定主意该买什么?
Alice: Dogs are nice, but they are really energetic, and you need to make sure they get enough exercise every day. 爱丽丝:小狗很可爱呀,不过它们太好动了,每天都能带它们去遛遛。
Steven: Having a dog would probably be too much work for me, then.
史蒂文:那我恐怕没那么多时间养狗了。
Alice: What about cats? They are more independent. 爱丽丝:那养猫吧,猫没那么黏人。
Steven: Actually, I was thinking of something a little more exotic. I dont want a common pet like a dog or a cat. 史蒂文:实际上我想要一只特别点儿的宠物,不想要猫、狗这些常见的'。
Alice: How about a lizard? Are lizards more along the lines of what you were thinking of getting?
爱丽丝:养只蜥蜴?蜥蜴够特别吧?
Steven: Yeah, are they easy to look after? 史蒂文:不错,蜥蜴好养吗?
Alice: Yeah, they are pretty low-maintenance; they eat almost anything.
爱丽丝:嗯,挺好养的,基本上什么都吃。
Steven got his salary yesterday. He decided to go to the bank to deposit it. This morning hecomes to the bank.
史蒂文昨天发工资了。他决定去银行把工资给存起来。今天早上他来到银行。
Bank Clerk: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you? 银行职员:早上好,先生。我能为您做些什么呢?
Steven: Good morning. I want to deposit a sum of money into my account.
史蒂文:早上好,我想在我的账户里存一笔钱。
Bank Clerk: OK! How much do you want to deposit? 银行职员:好的,请问您想存多少呢?
Steven: Well, I want to deposit 2,000 yuan into my account.
史蒂文:嗯,存2000元钱。
Bank Clerk: Would you please fill in a deposit form first? Please write down your name, youraccount number and the amount you want to put in.
银行职员:请您先填一张存款单,好吗?请在这张存款单上写上您的名字、账号及您想存款的数额。
Steven: OK. I wonder about the rate of interest of the account.
史蒂文:好的,我想知道这种账户的利率是多少。
Bank Clerk: Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. And it is added to youraccount every year.
银行职员:当前年利率是1%,并且每年的.利息都会加到您的存款中。
Steven: Thank you very much.
史蒂文:非常感谢。
Bank Clerk: My pleasure.
银行职员:很乐意为您效劳。
场景一:日常问候
“Hello! How are you today?”
“Good morning, teacher!”
“Goodbye, friends! See you tomorrow!”
How old are you? I am (four). 你几岁了?我(四)岁。
How old are you? I am (four). 你几岁了?我(四)岁。
What is your name? My name is (lanlan) 你叫什麽名字?我叫(兰兰)。
See you tomorrow? See you tomorrow. 明天见?明天见。
Are you OK? Yes, I am OK. 你还好吗?我挺好的。
Hi, how are you? I am fine, thank you. 嘿,你好吗?我很好,谢谢。
Excuse me! 打扰一下!
Bye-bye mum / daddy. 再见妈妈/ 爸爸。
Good-bye 再见。
Excuse me, what is your name? 打扰一下,你叫什麽名字?
See you next week. 下周见。
场景二:家庭生活
“This is my brother and my sister.”
“My dad cooks delicious food.”
“Let's play hide and seek together!”
场景三:学校生活
“What's your favorite color?”
“I love to draw pictures.”
“Can I borrow a pencil, please?”
场景四:玩耍时间
“Can I join your game?”
“I have a teddy bear and a doll.”
“Let's build a sandcastle at the beach!”
场景五:餐厅用餐
“I want a sandwich, please.”
“I enjoy eating apples and bananas.”
“May I have some juice, please?”
场景六:购物时间
“I want to buy a red car toy.”
“How much are these cookies?”
“Thank you! I really like this book.”
场景七:感谢礼貌用语
“May I have that, please?”
“Thank you for helping me!”
“You're welcome! It was my pleasure.”
场景八:描述日常活动
“I'm washing my hands before eating.”
“Let's comb our hair neatly!”
“It's bedtime; let's read a storybook!”
场景九:天气状况
“It's a sunny day! Let's play outside.”
“It's raining. We need an umbrella.”
“Look! It's snowing! Let's build a snowman!”
场景十:描述颜色和形状
“I have a blue pencil case.”
“The star is a yellow shape.”
“I see a small triangle.”
场景十一:自我介绍
“Hello, my name is Lily.”
“I am 5 years old.”
“I love to paint and sing songs.”
场景十二:请求帮助
“Could you please help me tie my shoes?”
“I don't understand this. Can you explain it again?”
“I need help carrying these books, please.”
场景十三:表达喜怒哀乐
“I'm happy because I got a new toy.”
“I feel sad when my friend is sad.”
“I'm excited to go to the park!”
场景十四:Group Activity集体活动
1. Are you ready? 准备好了吗?
2. Let’s start. 让我们开始。
3. Who can tell me? / Who can answer me? 谁能告诉我?谁能回答?
4. Look at me. 看着我。
5. Look at the blackboard. 看黑板。
6. Be quite. / Keep quite. 保持安静。
7. Sit well. / Sit nicely. 坐好。
8. Put up your hand. / Put down your hand. 把手举起来 / 把手放下。
9. Stop talking. 别说话。
10. Is that clear? / Do you understand? 清楚了么?你明白吗?
11. Read with me. 和我一起读。
12. Return to your seat. 回座位。
13. Stand up. / Sit down. 起立 / 坐下。
14. Listen carefully. 仔细听。
15. Listen to me. / Listen to the music. 听我说 / 听音乐。
16. Say it in English. 用英语说。
17. Do you know? 你知道吗?
18. Let’s play a game. 让我们来做游戏。
19. Let’s write/draw something. 让我们来写点什麽/画点什麽。
20. Let’s dancing/singing. 让我们来跳舞唱歌。
21. Let’s listen to a story. 让我们听个故事。
22. Let’s listen to the tape. 让我们听磁带。
23. Let’s watch TV/a play. 让我们看电视/看表演。
24. Let’s say it together. 让我们一起说。
25. What did you hear? 你听到什麽了?
26. Who has finished? 谁做完了?
27. Who want to try? 谁想试试?
28. How do you know? 你怎麽知道的?
29. Which one do you like? 你喜欢哪一个?
30. Put your hands on your knees. 把手放在膝盖上。
31. Attention. 注意。
32. You are right. 你是正确的。
33. You are so good! 你真棒!
34. Paint it in red. 把它涂成红色。
35. Open / close your book, please. 打开/ 合上你的书。
场景十五:集体活动
1. Are you tired? Yes, I am tired./No, I am not. 你累了吗?是的,我累了。/不,我不累。
2. Be quite. 安静。
3. Let’s go to sleep./Let’s go to bed. 让我们去睡觉。
4. Get up. 起来。
5. Wake up. 叫醒。
6. Here you are. 给你。
7. Let’s start/begin. 让我们开始。
8. Hand in hand. 手拉手。
9. Wave your fingers. 摆动你的手指。
10. Touch your stomach. 摸摸你的肚子。
11. What’s wrong with you? It’s nothing. 你怎麽了?没事。
12. Where are you going? 你去哪里?
13. You are fat. 你胖。
14. You are slow. 你太慢了。
15. You are fast.你很快。
16. Don’t talk. 不要说话。
17. Come here. / Come on. 过来。
18. Go to there. 去那边。
19. Listen to me. 听我说。
20. Follow me. 跟着我。
21. Put on your coat. 穿上你的外套。
22. Wait for me. 等等我。
23. I am here. 我在这里。
24. I don’t know. 我不知道。
25. Close your eyes/mouth. 闭上你的眼睛。/合上你的嘴巴。
26. Open your eyes/mouth. 睁开你的眼睛。/张开你的嘴巴。
27. Close the door. 关门。
28. Open the door. 开门。
29. Return to your seat. 回去你的座位上。
30. Be careful. 小心。
31. Hurry up. 快点。
32. Look at me. 看着我。
33. Let me try. 让我来试试。
34. Let’s watch TV. 让我们来看电视。
35. Hand up. 举手。
36. Look, look. 看,看。
37. Help! Help! 救命!救命!
38. Don’t worry. 别担心。
39. What time is it? 几点了?
40. Where are you? 你在哪里?
41. Relax. 休息。
42. Come down. 冷静。
43. Easy! 放松!
44. Watch out! 当心。
45. Keep quite. 保持安静。
46. What are you doing? 你在做什麽?
47. Wait a while. 等一会儿。
48. It’s warm here. 这里很暖。
49. Let’s play together. 让我们一起玩。
50. Let’s dance. 让我们跳舞。
51. Go ahead. 继续。
52. Sing a song. 唱支歌。
53. Come on guys. 男孩们过来。
54. What’s that? 那是什麽?
55. Really? 真的?
56. Hang on for a while. 稍微等一会儿。
57. Enjoy yourself. 自娱自乐。
58. Danger! Keep off! 危险!小心!
59. Don’t be afraid, it’s safe. 别害怕,它是安全的。
60. I am busy now, see you later. 我很忙现在,一会儿见。
61. What shall we draw today? 我们今天画什么。
62. I have no paper. 我没有纸。
63. I finished. 我做完了。
64. I can’t see. 我看不见。
65. I can’t write my name. 我不会写我的名字。
66. I like toys. 我喜欢玩玩具。
67. He’s hitting me!他打我!
68. He takes my toy / book. 他抢我的玩具 / 书。
69. Excuse me. Can you do my shoes? 打扰一下,你能帮我系鞋带吗?
70. I want to play with Jim. 我想和Jim玩。
71. Let’s play home game/house. 我们玩娃娃家吧。
72. Do I need keep the toys? 要收玩具吗?
73. I want to go to playground. 我想玩大型玩具。
74. We want to play hide and seek. 我们想玩捉迷藏。
75. Don’t push me. 别推我。
76. Teacher, he pushes me. 老师,他推我。
77. Show me. 给我看。
1.日常交际英语口语对话 篇一
gordon: how do you do?
molly: fine, and you?
gordon: i reckon i am well.
molly: what can i do for you?
gordon: how do you know i want something?
molly: i reckon when someone is being too nice, they want something.
gordon: you hit the nail on the head! i want you to help me learn simple english.
molly: i reckon that is a good idea.
戈登:你好吗?
莫莉:很好,你呢?
戈登:我还行。
莫莉:我能为你做些什么吗?
戈登:你怎么知道我想要点什么?
莫莉:我觉得当人们表现太好的时候,他们总是想要些什么东西。
戈登:你说到点子上了!我想让你帮我学习一些简单英语。
莫莉:这主意不错。
2.日常交际英语口语对话 篇二
gordon: hey buddy, your english is improving by leaps and bounds.
molly: your english is not so shabby either.
gordon: thanks for the compliment.
molly: one compliment deserves another.
gordon: you praise me, so i praise you, right?
molly: that is correct. and today i will help you review and you will return the favor and help me review. is that cool with you?
gordon: of course, anything for you. when do we kick it off and begin?
molly: asap.
戈登:嘿,伙计,你的英语正在突飞猛进啊。
莫莉:你的英语也不是那么肤浅。
戈登:承蒙夸奖。
莫莉:咱们礼尚往来,互相夸奖。
戈登:你夸奖了我,所以我也夸夸你,对吗?
莫莉:没错。今天我将帮你复习,作为回报,你也帮我复习吧。这样好吗?
戈登:当然,随你。什么时候我们开始呢?
莫莉:越快越好。
3.日常交际英语口语对话 篇三
gordon: how is your english study?
molly: it's a-ok.
gordon: any problem?
molly: i have trouble talking with my teacher.
gordon: why are you nervous?
molly: i never know how to act around my teacher. i need to review more.
gordon: no problem, i will help you review.
molly: you would do that for me? you are a-ok.
4.日常交际英语口语对话 篇四
J: how about going to the Olympic souvenir store to have a look? I remember there is one in the gym.
S: that's a good idea. I was thinking of buying some gifts for my family.
J: me, too. What did you have in mind?
S: I haven't deceided yet, but I think the Olympic Mascots are a must.
J: I agree. They're very lovely, especially "Huan Huan".
S: is that the red one? That is my favorite, too. Do you know how much they are?
J: the five dolls are sold together as a set, and they're priced according to the size. The bigger they are the more expensive.
S: oh, I see. If I buy more than a set, can I get any discount?
J: I don't think so. All the souvenirs of the Olympic Games are very hot now.
S: any other ideas?
J: there are lots of things, such as postcards, key chains, posters and various arts and crafts.
S: it all sounds great. We can go there after the match. I can't wait to see what they have.
5.日常交际英语口语对话 篇五
K:Its so tiring to climb to the top of the mountain.
爬到山顶可真累。
J:I feel the same. Whats worse, we have to get back down.
我也是,更糟糕的是,我们还要爬下山去。
K:Oh my god. I cant bear that. Arent there any cable cars?
哦天呐,我受不了了。这里没有缆车吗?
J:Let me ask the officers. Excuse me, can you tell me where I can take cable cars?
让我问问工作人员。请问,能告诉我去哪里可以乘坐缆车吗?
O:Walk further and you will see the sign. I am afraid you have to wait a long time.
往前走走您会看到标志。恐怕您得等很长时间。
Daniel: Hey Olga, how are you?
丹尼尔:嗨,奥尔加,你好吗?
Olga: Hi, and how are you Daniel?
奥尔加:你好,你怎么样,丹尼尔?
Daniel: Im fine thanks. I need to ask you a favor.
丹尼尔:我很好,谢谢。我想请你帮个忙。
Olga: Sure, whats up?
奥尔加:没问题,什么事?
Daniel: Well Im trying to impress a girl and I need to cook something for her.
丹尼尔:我想给一个女孩留下好印象,我想给她做些吃的。
Olga: I see.
奥尔加:我明白了。
Daniel: So I was thinking of Mexican food.
丹尼尔:我打算做墨西哥食物。
Olga: Wow, thats a good option.
奥尔加:哇,这是个不错的选择。
Daniel: What can you recommend me?
丹尼尔:你会推荐我做什么?
Olga: Why dont you cook tacos?
奥尔加:为什么不做墨西哥玉米饼呢?
Daniel: OK.
丹尼尔:好。
Olga: Its fairly simple and I think you can do it. Can you get tortillas?
奥尔加:非常容易做,而且我认为你能做出来。你能做玉米面饼吗?
Daniel: I might be able to get them but Im not really sure.
丹尼尔:我应该可以做,不过我不太确定。
Olga: Well if you get them then I can just cook the meat, you know. Its really easy, like in a pan, a fry pan, you just fry it with onion, salt, pepper, and maybe a little bit of chili peppper. Do you like it hot?
奥尔加:如果你能做玉米面饼的话,我可以来炒肉。做法非常简单,用平底炒锅炒肉和洋葱,放盐,再加一些辣椒,可以放红辣椒。你希望做的辣一些吗?
Daniel: I would rather not to have it that hot. Its the first date.
丹尼尔:我希望不要做得太辣。毕竟这是第一次约会。
Olga: Yeah, but you know its romantic.
奥尔加:嗯,你知道这很浪漫。
Daniel: OK.
丹尼尔:好。
Olga: Maybe just a bit. So yeah you just cut a little bit of chilli pepper and put it inside and when youve made this you just put it inside a tortilla, wrap it and maybe put some salad like lettuce and tomato on top with a little bit of cream.
奥尔加:可以放一点儿辣椒。切一点儿辣椒放进去,炒好以后,把它们放进玉米面饼里卷起来,你还可以放一点沙拉,可以在上面放莴苣和番茄,然后加一些奶油。
Daniel: OK, what kind of cream?
丹尼尔:好,用哪种奶油?
Olga: The one thats not sweet, you know the natural cream.
奥尔加:不太甜的那种,就是天然奶油。
Daniel: That white one?
丹尼尔:白色的那种?
Olga: Yeah, right and are you sure about the tortillas?
奥尔加:对,没错,你确定可以做玉米面饼吧?
Daniel: Just explain me so in case I cannot get them.
丹尼尔:跟我说一下怎么做,确保我能做出来。
Olga: Just get corn flour.
奥尔加:准备玉米面。
Daniel: Corn flour?
丹尼尔:玉米面?
Olga: Yeah, I think you can get it anywhere or at least on the internet and you just mix it with some water and maybe a little bit of salt and make like a...
奥尔加:对,我想你可以在任何地方买到,至少可以在网上买到,在玉米面里加水,再加些盐,就像……
Daniel: Pastry?
丹尼尔:油酥面团那样?
Olga: Yeah and just take a little round ball the size that you can hold it in your hand and you know like extend it to make the shape of the tortilla and just heat it up in the pan without any oil or anything and its done like in one minute.
奥尔加:对,揉成面团,做成可以握在手里的.大小,然后把面团伸展开,做成玉米面饼的形状,然后放到锅里加热,不用放油,加热一分钟就可以了。
Daniel: Wow thats really easy. You think its going to work?
丹尼尔:哇,那太简单了。你认为这会有用吗?
Olga: Of course.
奥尔加:当然了。
Daniel: Thanks.
丹尼尔:谢谢。
Olga: Youre welcome.
奥尔加:不客气。
C=Customer S= Salesperson
C: Excuse me, Im looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?
顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?
S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?
店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?
C: Medium.
顾客:中号。
S: These here are all mediums.
店员:这里全是中号的。
C: Thank you. I think Ill take this one, and these pants as well. Theyre presents for a friend.
顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。
S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?
店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?
C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)
顾客:好的',谢谢。
Dialogue One
W:Do you like playing games?
M:I like playing computer games, but Im not reall into ball games.
W:How about individual games? Like the lubiscub ball solertale.
M:The lubiscub is so difficult to solve, that I think that it should be binded.
W:If I told you had do it, Im sure you could solve it.
M:How do you figure out how to solve the lubiscub?
W:I didnt really have to figure out, I just follow the instructions.
M:I have no idea that Ive set the instructions, I thought everyone could solve it without geniuses.
W:Hints are really important when you are solving pazzles, if you give me some hints about playing that PSTWO game, Ill show you how to solve the lubiscub.
M:Its a deal.
W:Do you remember years ago when everyone at the New Years party had yo-yos?
M:Yeah, that was a strange party, can you still do any of those yo-yo tricks?
W:I dont know, I havent tryed to yo-yo since that party.
M:I cant never figure out how to use my yo-yo.
W:If you dont start when you were young, its hard to get hand of it.
M:Lets start with this game then.
W:OK.
Dialogue Two
M:What are you doing?
W:Im just trying to complete todays crossword pazzle, when I ever get time I like to do the crossword pazzles in the paper.
M:You really like brain that makes you think, dont you?
W:I guess you could say that, what kind of games do you like?
M:I guess the games I like most is the ones Im good at.
W:Does everyone? Which game of those?
M:Well, I like to play darts when I ever go to a bar, I usually play it for few hours.
W:Did you play a lot of games when you were little?
M:My parents used to love to play checks and dominals, we used to have a family entertainment at every weekend.
W:Do you still like playing those games?
M:Not at all, I never really did it to be honest, what about you, did your family used to play games together?
W:Everyone in my family really enjoys playing card games.
M:Some of my friends play cards on the internet, have you ever tryed that?
W:No, I prefer to play with people I know.
M:How about majiang?
W:Its a popular game with some people, but Ive never played it.
M:I thought everyone in your country are experts at majiang.
W:I hate to disapoint you, but I unlike most people think, we arent exactly the same.
A:Hello, I am Amy, so you are Tony
A:你好,我是艾米,你是托尼么
B:Well, yes. Nice to meet you!
B:嗯,对,很高兴见到你。
A:Nice to meet you. How old is your car
A:我也是。那么,你这辆车开多久了
B:Three years old, with 35,000 miles on it. It haspower windows, door locks, cassette player, AC, and new tires.
B:三年,开了35,000英里了。有自动车窗、自动门锁、磁带播放器、空调和新轮胎。
A:There is a dent in the front. Is that from an accident
A:前面有点凹进去了,撞过车
B:No, someone hit it with something.
B:没有,被人拿东西砸了一下。
A:Can we take a test drive
A:可以试开一下么
B:Sure. I will come with you.
B:当然,我和你一起去。
A:Okay. The engine is quite. The breaks are OK. The alignment is a bit off. I dont like thesuspensions. Tony, how much are you asking for
A:好吧,发动机声音挺轻的,刹车也可以,车轮有点偏。我不喜欢这个安全带。托尼,你要多少钱
B:$7,900.
B:7,900美元。
A:I will take it to a garage to have it checked over. If everything is fine, I will give you $5,000.
A:我要到修车店检查一下。要是没毛病的话,我给你5,OOO美元。
B:No way. $ 7,000.
B:不行,7,000美元。
A:Come on, there is a dent thats not pretty. I am not sure if you had an accident. Lets makea deal. $5,200, thats it!
A:你看,前面撞了,又这么不好看,不知道你是不是出过车祸。我们折中一下,5,200美元!
B:I can not do that.
B:不行。
A:I will leave you my number. Give me a ring if you change your mind.
A:我给你我的电话号码,你要是改变主意了,就给我回个电话。
B:Okay.
B:好的`。
W:Im hungry,lets go to the snack bar.
M:OK, what new usual food do you want to try?
W:Im going to try gartergater.
M:Whats that?
W:Its a kind of rice ball that make of Malaysia, what about you?
M:I dont know, I dont knowwhat most food here is.
W:Do you want noodles, vegetables, rice, meat,seafood, bean or dessert.
M:Id like to have some vegetables first.
W:Have you ever tryed tempera?
M:No, what is it?
W:Its deep fryed vegetables which is coming in Japan.
M:What do you use to eat it?
W:Most people eat tempera with chopsticks, but you can use fork if you dont know how to use chopsticks.
M:That sounds good, do you know here serve any vegetables dishes that spicy?
W:Let me think, you could get vegetable Indian or Thaicurry.
M:Ill try all of those, how do know so much about international food?
W:I used to buy lunche everyday for international food stores at school, everyday is an inventure.
Steven: I want to keep a pet, but I dont know which one to buy?
史蒂文:我想养只宠物,但我实在拿不定主意该买什么?
Alice: Dogs are nice, but they are really energetic, and you need to make sure they get enough exercise every day. 爱丽丝:小狗很可爱呀,不过它们太好动了,每天都能带它们去遛遛。
Steven: Having a dog would probably be too much work for me, then.
史蒂文:那我恐怕没那么多时间养狗了。
Alice: What about cats? They are more independent. 爱丽丝:那养猫吧,猫没那么黏人。
Steven: Actually, I was thinking of something a little more exotic. I dont want a common pet like a dog or a cat. 史蒂文:实际上我想要一只特别点儿的宠物,不想要猫、狗这些常见的。
Alice: How about a lizard? Are lizards more along the lines of what you were thinking of getting?
爱丽丝:养只蜥蜴?蜥蜴够特别吧?
Steven: Yeah, are they easy to look after? 史蒂文:不错,蜥蜴好养吗?
Alice: Yeah, they are pretty low-maintenance; they eat almost anything.
爱丽丝:嗯,挺好养的,基本上什么都吃。 【篇三】初级日常英语口语对话
Steven got his salary yesterday. He decided to go to the bank to deposit it. This morning hecomes to the bank.
史蒂文昨天发工资了。他决定去银行把工资给存起来。今天早上他来到银行。
Bank Clerk: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you? 银行职员:早上好,先生。我能为您做些什么呢?
Steven: Good morning. I want to deposit a sum of money into my account.
史蒂文:早上好,我想在我的账户里存一笔钱。
Bank Clerk: OK! How much do you want to deposit? 银行职员:好的,请问您想存多少呢?
Steven: Well, I want to deposit 2,000 yuan into my account.
史蒂文:嗯,存2000元钱。
Bank Clerk: Would you please fill in a deposit form first? Please write down your name, youraccount number and the amount you want to put in.
银行职员:请您先填一张存款单,好吗?请在这张存款单上写上您的名字、账号及您想存款的.数额。
Steven: OK. I wonder about the rate of interest of the account.
史蒂文:好的,我想知道这种账户的利率是多少。
Bank Clerk: Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. And it is added to youraccount every year.
银行职员:当前年利率是1%,并且每年的利息都会加到您的存款中。
Steven: Thank you very much.
史蒂文:非常感谢。
Bank Clerk: My pleasure.
银行职员:很乐意为您效劳。
Stevens hair is long and needs to be cut short. This morning he goes to the barbers.
史蒂文的头发长了,需要剪短。今天早上他去了理发店。
Barber: Good morning. What can I do for you, sir?
理发师:早上好。先生,我能为您做些什么呢?
Steven: Good morning. Id like to have a haircut.
史蒂文:早上好。我想理发。
Barber: Very well. Please sit down here. Do you want me to cut your hair very close?
理发师:好的。请这边坐。您想把头发剪得很短吗?
Steven: Please cut the sides shorter, but not so much at the back.
史蒂文:两边剪得短点,但是后面不要剪得太多。
Barber: Its such a hot season, isnt it? May I suggest thinning out the top?
理发师:天气好热呀,是吗?我建议把头顶的头发削薄些。
Steven: Thats a good idea. But leave the front as it is now.
史蒂文:好主意。但前面的`头发不要改变了。 (several minutes later)
(几分钟后)
Barber: Now its done. Is itisfactory? 理发师:好了。这样您满意吗? Steven: Very good, thanks.
史蒂文:好极了,谢谢。
Barber: Anything else I can do for you, sir? 理发师:还要其他服务吗,先生? Steven: No, thanks.
史蒂文:不用了,谢谢。
A:Hello, are you interested in this Honda
A:你好,喜欢这辆本田车吗
B:Hi, I am just looking.
B:你好,我只是看看。
A:Its a good car.
A:是辆好车。
B:What year is it
B:哪年的
A:1999.
A:1999年的。
B:How about the mileage
B:里程数呢
A:6,000 miles, all highway mileage.
A:6,000英里,都是高速公路里程。
B:What do you mean7
B:什么意思
A:Highway miles are not as bad as local miles. They do not hurt car as much.
A:高速公路里程不像市内里程那样伤车。
B:Oh, why such a high mileage
B:哦,为什么这么高
A:The owner was commuting everyday crossing the state line.
A:以前的`车主每天跨州通勤。
B:Okay. Does this car have a warranty
B:哦,车有保修么
A:One month.
A:一个月。
B:How do I make sure I am not buying a junk
B:那我怎么知道我买的不是坏车
A:Youll check it out anyway you want. You can take it to a garage.
A:你想怎么检查都行,也可以送车店检查。
B:How much is it
B:价格多少
A:$5,900.
A:5,900美元。
B:Ill have to think about it.
B:我得考虑一下。
A:Leave your phone number, and I will give you a call if the price gets reduced.
A:留个号码吧,如果减价了我通知你。
B:Okay.
B:好的。
M:Is that your rabbit?
W:Yes, I just doctor her from humans society this weekend.
M:Thats good of you, why did you decide to get a rabbit?
W:Well, I want to get a pet woundnt disturb the neighbours, at the same time, I want a pet that would be affectionate.
M:Rabbits arent usually that affectionate, are they?
W:If you caluo them a lot when they were very young, they can just be as affectionate as dogs or cats.
M:I didnt know, are rabbits difficult to take care of?
W:Not really, I went to the veterinary to get her vaccinated, and she taught me all I need to do, with to make sure trim its nails time to time, give her food and water, and clean its cage.
M:That sounds pretty easy, do rabbits make your house smell?
W:No, rabbits arent very stinky, as long as you clean the cage on the regular basis, its not too bad.
M:Can you train a rabbit to do things?
W:You cant train them like you can train dogs, but you can train them to do some things, for example, you can train them to go to the bathroom, in a special rabbit toilet.
M:Thats amazing, has she bited you yet?
W:Not yet, she is pretty tame, I think she must used to being around lots of different people.
M:Its time for desserts, are you still hungry?
W:Ive always got real to something sweet.
M:What are you going to try first?
W:Ive never tryed traditional Greek yoghurt, so I want to try that first.
M:Is this yoghurt with anything?
W:I believe that locally prejuce honey to it.
M:That sounds good, Im going to start with the Italian tilmisue.
W:Do you want to try some my yoghurt, Its a favor everyday dessert in Greece.
M:ohh
W:What do you think, how does it taste?
M:Its nice, but its rather plain, do you want to try my tilmisue?
W:Sure, Ill just buy it.
M:What do you think, does it taste good?
W:Its absolutely delicious, thats the best tilmisue Ive had.
M:Im glad you like it, I dont care for it, when I to finish my tilmisue, that I can try one of those fryed bananas.
W:OK, Ive had ones before, they are very sweet.
M:Do you know where are they from?
W:I believe that the local garlic in the south.
M:Do you want me to get you want to?
W:Yeah, why not, we vert the pig does it is.
M:OK, Ill be back with two try bananas in few minutes, wait for me here.
(一)打招呼,问好
1.Good morning? Good morning!
早上好?早上好!
2.Good afternoon? Good afternoon!
下午好?下午好!
3.How old are you? I am (four).
你几岁了?我(四)岁。
4.What is your name? My name is (Lanlan)
你叫什麽名字?我叫(兰兰)。
5.See you tomorrow? See you tomorrow.
明天见?明天见。
6.Are you OK? Yes, I am OK.
你还好吗?我挺好的。
7.Hi, how are you? I am fine, thank you.
嘿,你好吗?我很好,谢谢。
8.Excuse me!
打扰一下!
9.Bye-bye mum / daddy.
再见妈妈/ 爸爸。
10.Good-bye
再见。
11.Excuse me, what is your name?
打扰一下,你叫什麽名字?
12.See you next week.
下周见。
(二)表扬,感谢
1.You are beautiful!
你真漂亮!
2.You are clever!
你真聪明!
3.You are good!
你真棒!
4.Great! / Good! / OK!
好。
5.Very nice!
非常好!
6.Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
7.Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
8.Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
9.Thank you very much!
非常感谢你!
10.Wonderful!
太棒了!
11.I am the winner!
我是胜利者!
12. I am the first!
我是第一名!
13. You are beautiful!
你真漂亮!
14. You are welcome!
欢迎你!
15.How beautiful!
多美呀!
16.How funny!
多有趣呀!
17.Wow! It’s so nice!
哇!它太好了。
18. It’s a nice day!
这是一个很好的一天!
19.Oh, my god / goodness!
哦,我的上帝!
20. Wow! It’s so nice / lovely!
哇!它太棒了 / 太可爱了!
21.Nice girl / boy.
好女孩 / 男孩。
22.You are so sweet.
你是非常可爱的。
23.You look very smart.
你看起来非常聪明。
24. I wish you a Merry Christmas!
我祝你圣诞快乐!
25.I wish you a Happy New Year!
我祝你新年快乐!
26.Miss Li, you are very beautiful!
李老师你真漂亮!
27.I love you!
我爱你!
(三)道歉
1. I am sorry.
对不起。
2.Never mind.
没关系。
(四)洗浴进餐
1.Are you thirsty? Yes, I am. / No, I am not.
你渴吗?是的,我渴。/ 不,我不渴。
2.I like fish / beef / lamb.
我喜欢鱼肉 / 牛肉 / 羊肉。
3.That is delicious apple / banana / orange.
美味的苹果 / 香蕉 / 橙子。
4.Have some water / tea / milk.
和一些水 / 茶 / 牛奶。
5.Help yourself.
别客气。
6.What’s for lunch / breakfast / supper?
中午 / 早晨 / 晚上吃什麽?
7.Brush your teeth.
刷牙。
8.Wash your face.
洗脸。
9.Show me your nose / hands / head.
给我看看你的鼻子/ 手 / 头。
10.I am hungry.
我饿了。
11.I am full.
我吃饱了。
12.Have an apple.
有一个苹果。
13.I have done my hands.
我洗过手了。
14.I’m the helper.
我是值日生。
15.I want more rice / vegetable.
我还要米饭 / 菜。
16.I spilled my soup.
我把汤撒了。
17.There is no tissue paper.
没有餐巾纸了。
18.I want to go to the toilet.
我想上厕所。
19.Can I go to toilet?
我能上厕所吗?
20.What kind of juice?
什么果汁?
21.I like orange-juice.
我喜欢桔子汁
(五)集体活动
1.Are you tired? Yes, I am tired. / No, I am not.
你累了吗?是的,我累了。/ 不,我不累。
2. Be quiet.
安静。
3. Let’s go to sleep. / Let’s go to bed.
让我们去睡觉。
4. Get up.
起来。
5. Wake up.
叫醒。
6. Here you are.
给你。
7. Let’s start / begin.
让我们开始。
8. Hand in hand.
手拉手。
9. Wave your fingers.
摆动你的手指。
10. Touch your stomach.
摸摸你的肚子。
11. What’s wrong with you? It’s nothing.
你怎麽了?没事。
12. Where are you going?
你去哪里?
13. You are fat.
你胖。
14. You are slow.
你太慢了。
15. You are fast.
你很快。
16. Don’t talk.
不要说话。
17. Come here. / Come on.
过来。
18. Go to there.
去那边。
19. Listen to me.
听我说。
20. Follow me.
跟着我
。
21. Put on your coat.
穿上你的外套。
22. Wait for me.
等等我。
23. I am here.
我在这里。
24. I don’t know.
我不知道。
25. Close your eyes / mouth.
比上你的眼睛。/ 合上你的嘴巴。
26. Open your eyes / mouth.
睁开你的眼睛。/ 张开你的嘴巴。
27. Close the door.
关门。
28. Open the door.
开门。
29. Return to your seat.
回去你的座位上。
30. Be careful. 小心。
31. Hurry up. 快点。
32. Look at me.
看着我。
33. Let me try.
让我来试试。
34. Let’s watch TV.
让我们来看电视。
35. Hand up.
举手。
36. Look, look.
看,看。
37. Help! Help!
救命!救命!
38. Don’t worry.
别担心。
39. What time is it?
几点了?
40. Where are you?
你在哪里?
41. Relax.
休息。
42. Come down.
冷静。
43. Easy!
放松!
44. Watch out!
当心。
45. Keep quiet.
保持安静。
46. What are you doing?
你在做什麽?
47. Wait a while.
等一会儿。
48. It’s warm here.
这里很暖。
49. Let’s play together.
让我们一起玩。
50. Let’s dance.
让我们跳舞。
51. Go ahead.
继续。
52. Sing a song.
唱支歌。
53. Come on guys.
男孩们过来。
54. What’s that?
那是什麽?
55. Really?
真的?
56. Hang on for a while.
稍微等一会儿。
57. Enjoy yourself.
自娱自乐。
58. Danger! Keep off!
危险!小心!
59. Don’t be afraid, it’s safe.
别害怕,它是安全的。
60. I am busy now, see you later.
我很忙现在,一会儿见。
61. What shall we draw today?
我们今天画什么。
62. I have no paper.
我没有纸。
63. I finished.
我做完了。
64. I can’t see.
我看不见。
65. I can’t write my name.
我不会写我的名字。
66. I like toys.
我喜欢玩玩具。
67. He’s hitting me!
他打我!
68. He takes my toy / book.
他抢我的玩具 / 书。
69. Excuse me. Can you do my shoes?
打扰一下,你能帮我系鞋带吗?
70. I want to play with Jim.
我想和Jim玩。
71. Let’s play home game / house.
我们玩娃娃家吧。
72. Do I need keep the toys?
要收玩具吗?
73. I want to go to playground.
我想去操场玩。。
74. We want to play hide and seek.
我们想玩捉迷藏。
75. Don’t push me.
别推我。
76. Teacher, he pushes me.
老师,他推我。
77. Show me.
给我看。
(六)队列
1.At ease! Attention!
稍息!/ 立正!
2. Stop running!
别跑。
3.Let’s go.
让我们走。
4. OK,Stop!
好了,停!
5. Go straight ahead, turn left / right.
一直走,左转 / 右转。
(七)生病
1.Check it out.
检查完善。
2.I miss my Mummy.
我想我妈妈。
3. I don’t feel very well.
我不舒服。
4. I was sick yesterday.
我昨天病了。
5. I’m better today.
我今天好了。
6. I have a cough.
我咳嗽。
7. I got headache.
我头疼。
8. I got cold.
我发烧了。
9. My teeth got a pain.
我牙疼。
(八)一般问题回答用语
1. What time is it? It is (five o’clock).
几点了?(五)点了。
2.What is this? This is a (table)
这是什麽?这是一张桌子。
3.Sure, no problem.
当然,没问题。
4.I bring my VCD.
我带碟了
5. Pick up me early.
早点接我
6. Is it your book / chair / table?
它是你的书 / 椅子 / 桌子吗?
7. Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.
是的,它是。/ 不,它不是。
8. I am happy / angry / sad.
我高兴 / 生气 / 沮丧。
9. I am cold / hot / warm.
我觉得冷 / 热 / 暖和。
10. May I come in? Come in please.
我能进来吗?请进。
11. It’s cold / hot.
天气冷 / 热。
12. Where is my book? It’s here.
我的书在哪里?它在这里。
13. Who is that? It is me.
是谁呀?是我。
14. I can sing / dance / fly / jump.
我会唱歌 / 跳舞 / 飞 / 蹦。
15. My dear mother / father.
我亲爱的妈妈 / 爸爸。
16. I have a book / bird / dog.
我有一本书 / 一只鸟 / 一只狗。
17. Is this a flower / cat / cow?
这是一枝花吗?/ 一只猫吗?/ 一只牛吗?
18. I am tall.
我长得高。
19. I am short.
我长的矮。
20. I am cool.
我很酷。
21. It’s a sunny / cloudy day!
是个晴天 / 阴天。
22. It’s raining.
下雨了。
23. Where is the restaurant?
餐厅在哪里?
24. How far is the bank / hospital?
银行 / 医院里这里有多远?
25. What a mess!
太乱了!
26. Hello, can I talk with Mr. Smith please?
你好,我能和Smith先生谈谈吗?
27. I need some money to buy a car.
我需要钱买一辆车。
(九)Reception入园接待
1.Hi! / Hello!
你好!
2. Good morning.
早上好。
3.Hello, nice to meet you. / Nice to see you.
你好,见到你真高兴。
4. How are you? I am fine, thank you.
你好吗?我很好,谢谢。
5. Please say bye-bye to your mummy / daddy.
请和妈妈/爸爸说再见。
6. Come in, please.
请进。
7. Come on. / come here, please.
请过来。
8. Take off your coat.
脱掉外套。
9. Please put on your morning check- card.
请把晨检牌带好。
(十)Group Activity集体活动
1.Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
2.Let’s start.
让我们开始。
3.Who can tell me? / Who can answer me?
谁能告诉我?谁能回答?
4. Look at me.
看着我。
5. Look at the blackboard.
看黑板。
6. Be quiet. / Keep quiet.
保持安静。
7. Sit well. / Sit nicely.
坐好。
8. Put up your hand. / Put down your hand.
把手举起来 / 把手放下。
9. Stop talking.
别说话。
10. Is that clear? / Do you understand?
清楚了么?你明白吗?
11. Read with me.
和我一起读。
12. Return to your seat.
回座位。
13. Stand up. / Sit down.
起立 / 坐下。
14. Listen carefully.
仔细听。
15. Listen to me. / Listen to the music.
听我说 / 听音乐。
16. Say it in English.
用英语说。
17. Do you know?
你知道吗?
18. Let’s play a game.
让我们来做游戏。
19. Let’s write / draw something.
让我们来写点什麽 / 画点什麽。
20. Let’s dancing / singing.
让我们来跳舞唱歌。
21. Let’s listen to a story.
让我们听个故事。
22. Let’s listen to the tape.
让我们听磁带。
23. Let’s watch TV / a play.
让我们看电视 / 看表演。
24. Let’s say it together.
让我们一起说。
25. What did you hear?
你听到什麽了?
26. Who has finished?
谁做完了?
27. Who want to try?
谁想试试?
28. How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
29. Which one do you like?
你喜欢哪一个?
30. Put your hands on your knees.
把手放在膝盖上。
31. Attention.
注意。
32. You are right.
你是正确的。
33. You are so good!
你真棒!
34. Paint it in red.
把它涂成红色。
35. Open / close your book, please.
打开/ 合上你的书。
36. Don’t be afraid / shy.
别害怕 / 害羞。
(十一)Outdoor Activity 户外活动
1.It’s time for morning exercises.
早操时间到了。
2.Let’s go out / outside.
让我们到室外去。
3.Let’s go downstairs.
让我们到楼下去。
4. Let’s play on the ground.
让我们去操场上玩。
5. Line up.
排队。
6. Two line.
2条队。
7. At ease! / Attention. / Eyes front. / Hands down.
稍息 / 立正 / 向前看 / 手放下
8. Let’s go.
让我们走。
9. Stop.
停。
10. Count off
报数。
11. Hurry up.
快点。
12. Be careful.
小心。
13. One by one.
一个接着一个。
14. Be slowly, take easy.
慢点,别着急。
15. Don’t move.
别动。
16. Let’s have a race.
让我们来个比赛。
17. Hand in hand.
手拉手。
18. Make a circle.
围一个圈。
19. Jump on one foot.
单脚跳。
20. Fall in. / Fall out.
集合。/ 解散。
21. Run.
跑。
22. Wonderful! / Great!
太棒了!
23. You are the winner.
你是胜利者。
24. You are the first.
你是第一名。
25. Are you tired? / Let’s have a rest.
你累了吗?/ 让我们休息一下。
26. Let’s go back to the classroom.
让我们回教室。
27. Don’t push other people / children.
别推别人。/ 别推别的小朋友。
28. Stop pushing.
不许推搡。
(十二)Washing and Eating 讲卫生和进餐
1.Use soap to wash your hands.
用香皂洗手。
2.Dry your hands with your towel.
用毛巾把手擦干。
3.Please go to the toilet / bathroom, boys go first.
男孩先去洗手间。
4. Turn the tap off, when you have down.
洗完手后,把水龙头关了。
5. Show me your hands, are they clean / dirty?
让我看看你的手干净了吗?/ 脏吗?
6. Are you thirsty? / Are you hungry?
你渴吗?/ 你饿吗?
7. Please take your cup.
请拿你的杯子。
8. Have some water.
喝点水。
9. It’s time for lunch.
午饭时间到了。
10. Don’t spill your foods on the table.
别把你的食物洒在桌子上。
11. Please finish it.
把它吃完。
12. Would you like some rice or soup?
你想要一些米饭还是汤?
13. Do you want to more?
你要加一些吗?
14. Eat a little more.
再多吃一点。
15. Don’t play with your foods.
别玩食物。
16. Eat properly.
好好吃。
17. Are you full?
饱了吗?
18. Wipe your mouth.
擦嘴。
19. Rinse out your mouth.
漱口。
20. Please keep the table clean.
请保持桌面干净。
21. Let’s go out for a walk.
让我们出去走走。
22. Is it delicious?
它好吃吗?
(十三)Sleeping time and Tea time 午睡和午点
1.It’s bed time.
午睡时间到了。
2.Take off your clothes / coat / trousers / shoes.
脱衣服 / 外套 / 裤子 / 鞋。
6. Fold up your clothes / coat / trousers / shoes.
叠好衣服 / 外套 / 裤子,放好鞋。
4. Go to sleep.
睡觉。
5. Close your eyes.
闭眼。
6. Cover yourself up.
盖好被子。
7. Put hands into the quilt.
把手放进被子里。
8. Wake up. / get up.
叫醒。/ 起来。
9. Put on your clothes.
穿衣服。
10. Dress yourself.
自己穿衣服
11. Fold up your quilt.
叠被子。
12. Do your buttons.
扣扣子。
13. Tuck your shirt into your pants.
把衣服掖进裤子里。
14. Comb your hair.
梳头。
15. Please eat some snack.
请吃些午点。
16. Daily conversation.
日常会话。
17. Excuse me.
打扰了。
18. Wait a minute.
等一下。
19. What are you doing?
你在干什麽?
20. Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
21. What’s wrong?
怎麽了?
22. Why are you up set?
为什麽你不高兴了?
23. Don’t cry, I will play with you.
别哭,我和你一起玩。
24. Leave me along. / don’t bother me.
离我远点。/ 别烦我。
25. I am sorry.
对不起。
26. Pardon.
重说一边。
27. Look out.
当心。
28. Keep away.
离远点。
29. You are very clever!
你真聪明!
30. How beautiful your clothes are!
你的衣服是多麽的漂亮呀!
31. Clap your hands.
拍手。
32. That’s a good idea.
它是一个好主意。
33. Softly.
轻轻的。
34. Pick it up.
把它捡起来。
35. Good bye.
再见。
A:Oh, boy, I hate to say this, but I really have to leave now.
B:That’s all right. I understand.
A:I’m so sorry.
B:That’s ok. Don’t be sorry. We’ll talk later.
A:嘿,哥们儿,我不想这样,但是我现在必须得走了。
B:没关系,我理解。
A:很抱歉。
B:没关系,别担心。我们以后再聊。
Tom:
They all say its hard to please everyone, but this…wow!We love it!
May:
Thank you.
Tom:
Ill have to get your recipe.
May:
No way! Im keeping it to myself, and will cook it for my children. Ill be the mom that makes the worlds best chocolate cake.
我保证。I promise.
1. Hello, … 你好。
2. Hi, … 喂,你好。
3. Good morning/ afternoon/evening. 早上/下午/晚上好。
4. How are you(this morning/afternoon/evening)? 你今天早晨/下午/晚上好吗?
5. Fine, thank you/ thanks. 我很好,谢谢。
6. Not bad, thank you. 不错,谢谢。
7. Welcome back to school. 欢迎回到学校来。
8. Welcome to our school. 欢迎到我们学校来。
9. Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
10. What’s your name, please? 你的名字是什么?
11. Your name, please? 你叫什么名字?
12. My name is…/ I’m… 我的'名字是…/ 我名叫…
13. This is Miss/ Mr/ Mrs… 这位是…小姐/先生/女士。
14. This is my friend. 这是我的朋友。
15. Come and meet my friends. 过来见见我的朋友们。
16. How do you do? 你好。
17. Nice to meet /see you. 很高兴认识/见到你。
18. Goodbye. 再见 19. Good night. 晚安。
20. How old is he? 他多大了?
A:Hes not mad at me?
他不生我的气?
B:Not at all. He says your being a lying, cheating, backstabbing spy really helped to motivate him.
完全没有。他说你这个说谎、背叛、玩阴的'间谍,大大地激励了他。
A:Is that what he says?
他这样说?
B:After he found out you were spying for WebTracker, he worked like a man possessed.
在发现你为网路搜寻家卧底之后,他就像着了魔似地疯狂工作。
A:So in a way, Im responsible for InfoKings great success?
那么就某方面而言,他资讯王的称号还是我的功劳?
B:Thats right. You should be proud.
没错。你应该感到自豪的。
A:Oh, I feel so much better.
喔,我好过多了。
A:May I fix an appointment wtth Dr.Cui?
A:我能和崔博士约个时间吗?
B:Sure.
B:当然可以。
A:When will it be convenient for her?
A:她何时方便?
B:Any time is all right, except Sunday.
B:除了星期日其他时间都行。
A:How about ten oclock tomorrowv?
A:明天10点如何?
B:OK. Ill tell her.
B:行,我告诉她。
杰克:
I am thinking about resigning from my current job.
我想辞职.
克里斯:
Have you thought about it seriously?
你仔细考虑过了吗?
杰克:
Yes. I have been thinking about it for quite a while. Now I finally make up my mind to leave. (= Now I finally determined to leave.) I have given my resignation letter to our boss last Friday.
是的.考虑了一段时间了.现在终于决定了.上周五我给老板递交了辞职信.
克里斯:
Okay. Did you find a new company?
好吧.那你找到新工作了吗?
杰克:
Yes. I will move on to ABC Company.
找到了.在ABC公司.
克里斯:
Good for you. But your leaving will be a great loss to us. It is so nice to work with you.
对你有好处.不过你走了对于我们来讲是一个损失.和你共事很开心.
杰克:
Thanks! I have learned so much from you and our colleagues.
谢谢!我也跟你们学到了不少.
Tom:
Do you remember the robbery from last week?
May:
Yes, any news?
Tom:
The robber was put in jail.
May:
Good news. How do you know that?
Tom:
I am a key witness!
May:
What should we cook today?
Tom:
I have no idea.
May:
What about eating out?
Tom:
I feel tired today. I dont feel like going out.
May:
Lets order takeout.
Tom:
OK, you call them.
W:Do you like playing games?
M:I likeplaying computer games, but Im not reall into ball games.
W:How about individual games? Like the lubiscub ball solertale.
M:The lubiscub is so difficult to solve, that I think that it should be binded.
W:If I told you had do it, Im sure you could solve it.
M:How do you figure out how to solve the lubiscub?
W:I didnt really have to figure out, I just follow the instructions.
M:I have no idea that Ive set the instructions, I thought everyone could solve it without geniuses.
W:Hints are really important when you are solving pazzles, if you give me some hints about playing that PSTWO game, Ill show you how to solve the lubiscub.
M:Its a deal.
W:Do you remember years ago when everyone at the New Years party had yo-yos?
M:Yeah, that was a strange party, can you still do any of those yo-yo tricks?
W:I dont know, I havent tryed to yo-yo since that party.
M:I cant never figure out how to use my yo-yo.
W:If you dont start when you were young, its hard to get hand of it.
M:Lets start with this game then.
W:OK.
T:I want to rent skis and boots.
我想租副滑雪板和一双滑雪靴。
D:Here you are. Have a nice stay here.
给您,祝您在这里玩的愉快。
T:Thank you. I am a learner so can you tell me where I can find a ski instructor?
谢谢。我是个初学者,请问我在哪里可以找到滑雪教练?
D:We will find you one. Wait a moment.
我们会帮您找一位。请稍等。
T:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Why did you come to this country?
你为什么来到这个国家?
Im here for an international academic conference.
我来这里参加国际学术会议。
How long will you stay here?
你打算在这儿待多久?
A week.
一星期。
A:Hello, how are you I am Jack.
A:您好,我是杰克。
B:Hello, I am Amy.
B:您好,我是艾米。
A:What brings you here
A:什么风把您给吹来啦
B:I saw that your Corollas are on sale.
B:你们的花冠在减价
A:Yes, it is really a good deal.$1,000 discount. Ive never seen a sale as good as this one.
A:是啊,真是好机会啊,减价1,000美元,我从来都没见过这么好的价钱。
B:Tell me about Corollas.
B:介绍一下你们的花冠吧!
A:Sure. It has 1.8 liter engine. This one comes with all power options, air condition, CD player,full size spare tire, automatic transmission and ABC. The window price is $ 17,000, and I cangive You for $ 16.000.
A:好啊,发动机是1.8升的`,所有自动装都都齐备;空调、CD播放机、全尺寸备胎自动排挡,还有防锁死刹车系统。要价是17.000美元,我给你16,000美元。
B:Sounds good. How about $ 15 ,000
B:听起来不错。15,000美元怎么样
A:You must be kidding! You cannot get that price anywhere.
A:你在开玩笑吧没有人能接受这个价!
B:I am serious. $15,000.
B:我是认真的。就15 ,000美元。
A:Can you put down a $2,000 deposit, and Ill talk to my manager, see what we can do.
A:你先付2.000美元订金,我去和我们经理商量下,看看怎么办。
B:No. Just talk to your manager and let me know.
B:不,你现在就去和你们经理商量。
A:Okay, Ill be right back... Congratulations! The manager approved the final price $15,000.
A:好的,我马上回来恭喜你啦!我们经理同意了。15,000美元。
B:The price is fine if you give me free security system and free carpet mats.
B:你要是给我免费保安系统和地毯垫的话,这个价格就没问题。
A:You are really tough. You got a deal.
A:你真难缠。好吧!
B:Thanks!
B:谢谢!
A: Can you tell me why you plan to quit being a assistant to the general manager to work here as my assistant? Don’t you like your present job?
A:能告诉我你为什么打算放弃当总经理助理而来此做我的助理吗?你是不是不喜欢现在的这个工作?
B: Frankly, some part of it I enjoy very much, but what I prefer is foreign trade, and these years I’ve always been looking for a chance to develop my abilities. It so happens that I have a friend working here in this company. She told me the export department was to recruit an assistant. I felt very excited at this news. That’s why I’m here.
B:坦率地讲,有些方面我还是很喜欢的,但 是我更喜欢外贸方面的东西。这些年来我一直都在寻找机会发挥所长。碰巧我 有个朋友在贵公司任职。她告诉我说出口部要招聘一名助理。听到这个消息, 我感到非常兴奋。所以我就来了。
A: All right, Mr. Qian. What do you think is the most important in expanding inter-national market?
A:好吧,钱先生。那你看来扩大国际市场的关键何在?
B: So far as your company is concerned, I believe it’s quality. Nowadays, the international market is rather weak, but your company still enjoys outstanding turnover and profit. The only secret for your success is that you never export defective products. Quality is reputation. Ifs quality that is essential to occupying and expanding international market.
B:就贵公司而言,我相信质量是个关键。 目前,国际市场十分不景气,但贵公司仍然获得了十分突出的销售额和利润。而你们成功的唯一秘诀正是你们从不出口 有廣量问题的产品。质量就是声誉。质量正是占领和扩大国际市场的关键所在。
A: What did you exactly do in that position?
A:你担任那个职务具体做什么工作?
B: Well, I assisted the general manager with his work in many ways. Sometimes I presided over meetings or took part in some social activities in his name. I was also in charge of making credit inquires, approving payment terms and things like that. But I was mainly responsible for the feasibility studies of the projects, such as estimating the market potential of a newly developed product, competition in the industry, investment environment, and so forth
B:嗯,我在很多方面协助总经理工作。有 的时候,我代表他主持会议或参加社交活动。我还要负责进行信用咨询、审批付款等诸如此类的.事情。但我主要是负责计划的可行性研究,比如,评估一个新开发产品的市场潜力、行业竞争情况、投资环境等等。
A: I can see you did a lot of work. Mr. Qiann, you must have done a good job in that corporation. Not many young people at your age can expect to reach a higher position than assistant to the general manager. So I don’t quite understand why you left the post.
A:看得出你做了许多工作。钱先生,你在那家公司一定干得很出色。没有多少像你这种年纪的青年人能指望担任比总经理助理更高的职务。因此,我就不太理解你为什么要放弃这个职位。
B: I never easily give up something that is valuable. Before I decided to quit that position, I had made a thorough analysis of things like what I would gain and what I would lose here in your company. You know, Shenzhen has always been a fascinating place to me, full of challenges as well as hopes. In addition to this, I have the specialized knowledge and the necessary experience of making a good assistant to the export manager. Of course, opportunities to work a-broad and a higher salary are also important to me. So I believe it’s worthwhile to come here to work.
B:我从不轻易放弃有价值的东西。我在决定放弃那个职务以前,就对于在贵公司我会得到什么和我会失去什么之类的问题做过全面的分析。您知道,对我来讲, 深圳从来都是一个迷人的地方,既充满了希望,又充满了挑战。另外,我具备当好出口部经理助理的专业知识和必要的经历。当然,有机会出国工作和较高工资对我也很重要。所以,我相信来此工作是值得的。
A: Mr. Qian, what do you think of working for a female superior?
A:钱先生,对在女上司的手下工作,你怎么 看?
B: I made the acquaintance of several successful women in my previous job. My respect for their intelligence is only equaled by my admiration for their affability, carefulness and industrious-ness. I feel it equally good to work for a female superior.
B:我在以前的工作中结识了几位成功的女性。我对她们的聪明才智的敬仰绝不亚于我对她们的和蔼可亲、办事细心和吃苦耐劳的敬佩。我觉得在女上司手下工作同样很好。
Toby: Hey Erin, its great to see you again. How is your new job?
Erin: Hi Toby, its really great. The work is really interesting, the salary is good, and the company has great benefits.
Toby: Wow! You know, I would really love to work at such a great company.
Erin: Well, I guess you can apply online if we have any positions open.
Toby: Actually, I was hoping you could recommend me directly. Here is my resume.
Erin: Oh, you brought me your resume. Well Toby, I remember that you had a very...how should I say...relaxed attitude toward work at the book store.
Toby: No way! I was a model worker! Maybe you just didnt notice.
Erin: Yes, because I was too busy helping customers.
Toby: Oh please, Erin. Isnt there any way you could help me with this? I really need a job.
Erin: Hmm...well let me look at your resum. Alright Toby, your resume says you have great computer skills. Is that true?
Toby: Of course! I have extensive experience surfing the Internet.
Erin: I see. But Im not sure that is a real qualification.
Mark:
I need some new clothes for the coming season. Where shall I go to pick up some?
我需要为下个季节买一些新衣服。我该去哪里买呢?
Gucci:
Im thinking of buying some stuff, too. Lets go to the speciality stores. There will be some new models for sale now.
我也在考虑买一些衣服呢。我们去专卖店吧。现在那里该有新款上市了。
Mark:
Will the new models be very expensive?
新款会不会很贵啊?
Gucci:
Depends on the brands. But there will be some out-of-season clothes on discount, too. So maybe we can also get some stuff, good and cheap.
看牌子的。但也会有一些过季的衣服打折。也许我们能淘到一些又好又便宜的东西呢。
Mark:
Great. Lets go.(They step into a speciality store.)
真好。我们走吧。(她们走进了一家专卖店。)
Gucci:
Do you like this one? I think it will be great on you.
你喜欢这件吗?我觉得你穿上它一定很好看。
Mark:
I like the style. Especially the Porsche logo. Let me try it on in the fitting room. Wait a minute!
我喜欢它的款式。尤其是那个保时捷的商标。我去试衣间试穿看看。等我一下。
Gucci:
Take your time.(May stands in front of the mirror, wearing the new dress.)Hmm, not bad, but Im afraid its a bit too big for you.
你慢慢来,不着急。(阿美穿着新衣服站在镜子前。)嗯,还不错,但是我怕你穿有点太肥了。
Mark:
Yeah, thats the only problem. Well, do you think theyve got a smaller one?
就是,这是唯一的问题。不过,你说他们会有小一点的吗?
Gucci:
Probably not. Most of the clothes here have only one average size.
恐怕没有。这里大部分的衣服都是均码的'。
Mark:
Never mind. What about going to check out the discount section?
没关系。要不我们去打折区看看。
Gucci:
Thats what Im thinking about.(They come to the discount section.)Oh, this one.
我也正想这事呢。(她们来到了打折区。)哦,这件衣服!
Mark:
Whats up?
怎么了?
Gucci:
This dress was a new model this time last year. I loved it but it was a bit too expensive. So I gave it up.
这件女装去年的这个时候是新款。我特别喜欢,可是当时好贵,所以我没有买它。
Mark:
Good for you. Its 50% off now. Take it!
真为你高兴啊。现在它打五折呢。买了吧!
Gucci:
Sure. I wont miss this chance. Its my lucky day.
当然。我可不能再错过这个机会了。今天是我的幸运日哦。
M: I feel sorry for you. Its a jungle out there.
H: Do you know any places?
M: well. I guess I can ask around to see if anyones got a room or apartment available.
H: thank you. I think I should also have a look at the Internet to see if anyones got a sublet.
M: how much do are you looking to spend?
H: I can only afford about 1,000 yuan a month.
M: looks like youll have to get a place in the suburbs.
H: it doesnt matter, but it needs to be close to the subway or on a convenient bus route.
M: anything you need to have in the place?
H: I want a bedroom with full bath, and itll be better if the bedroom is on the sunny side.
M: you can also check out university bulletin boards.
H: why? Will those be students who are leaving?
M: not really, but landlords put up notices to attract students and they often have low rent.
H: thank you. Ill be sure to take a look.
M: good luck.
Michael: My computer is really going crazy today.
迈克尔:今天我的电脑真的要发疯了。
Billy: Have you tried re-booting it?
比利:你试过re-booting (重启)了吗?
Michael: I think the Big Kahoona would be really angry if she saw me kicking my PC.
迈克尔:我觉得如果让头儿看见我踢我的电脑,她会很生气的。
Billy: I dont mean that you should kick you computer! Have you tried to restart it?
比利:我不是说你应该踢你的.计算机!你试过重启动了吗?
Michael: Do you think that would help?
迈克尔:你觉得那有用吗?
Billy: Maybe. What error message are you getting?
比利:可能。你得到什么样的错误信息?
Michael: It says that I have too much email.
迈克尔:它说我的电子邮件太多了。
Billy: How many emails do you have in your inbox?
比利:你的收信箱里有多少封电子邮件?
Michael: About 10,000!
迈克尔:大约一万封!
Billy: Leave your computer alone for a while and I will tell you how to manage your email more efficiently.
比利:先不要去管你的计算机,我要告诉你怎么更有效地管理你的电子邮件。
A: Good morning, Miss Cai. Congratulations! You’ve passed the interview.
A:早上好,蔡小姐。祝贺你,你已通过了面试。
B: Good morning, Mr. Yang. Thank you very much. Can I work now?
B:早上好,杨先生。非常感谢您。我现在 可以工作了吗?
A: Oh. Take it easy. As I’ve said in the interview, once you are employed, we’ll give you a probation period of three months. And now we need to sign a draft agreement for the probation period.
A:噢,别着急。我在面试时就已经说了,如 果你被录用,我们会给你一个为期三个 月的试用期,所以我们要先草签一份试用期的协议书。
B: I am sorry, I am just too excited and forget it. Can I look it through?
B:对不起,我太高兴了,把这事给忘了。能 让我先浏览一下好吗?
A: Of course, here you are. And you can ask me any question.
A:当然可以,给你。你可以随时问我任何 问题。
B: Well, I am sorry that I have a question. There is no remuneration item in this a-greement. Can you tell me something about it?
B:很抱歉,我有个问题要问。在这份协议 中没有有关福利的条款。您能给我解释一下吗?
A: Well, according to the principle of our company, employees like you have no remuneration during the probation period.
A:依据我们公司的'原则,试用期内你们这样的雇员没有福利待遇。
B: But you didn’t tell me in the interview.
B:但是您在面试中没有告知我。
A: I am sorry, It’s not decided by me but by the company.
A:不好意思,这是由公司决定的,而不是我 决定的。
B: Okay, I can’t decide whether sign or not now. Can you give me some time to think it over?
B:对不起,我暂时还不能决定签约与否。 您能给我一点时间考虑一下吗?
A: Okay. Can you give me a reply tomorrow?
A:好的,你明天给我答复可以吗?
B: Yes. Thank you very much. Mr. Yang.
B:好,谢谢您,杨先生。
A:Hello, I am Amy, so you are Tony
A:你好,我是艾米,你是托尼么
B:Well, yes. Nice to meet you!
B:嗯,对,很高兴见到你。
A:Nice to meet you. How old is your car
A:我也是。那么,你这辆车开多久了
B:Three years old, with 35,000 miles on it. It haspower windows, door locks, cassette player, AC, and new tires.
B:三年,开了35,000英里了。有自动车窗、自动门锁、磁带播放器、空调和新轮胎。
A:There is a dent in the front. Is that from an accident
A:前面有点凹进去了,撞过车
B:No, someone hit it with something.
B:没有,被人拿东西砸了一下。
A:Can we take a test drive
A:可以试开一下么
B:Sure. I will come with you.
B:当然,我和你一起去。
A:Okay. The engine is quite. The breaks are OK. The alignment is a bit off. I dont like thesuspensions. Tony, how much are you asking for
A:好吧,发动机声音挺轻的,刹车也可以,车轮有点偏。我不喜欢这个安全带。托尼,你要多少钱
B:$7,900.
B:7,900美元。
A:I will take it to a garage to have it checked over. If everything is fine, I will give you $5,000.
A:我要到修车店检查一下。要是没毛病的'话,我给你5,OOO美元。
B:No way. $ 7,000.
B:不行,7,000美元。
A:Come on, there is a dent thats not pretty. I am not sure if you had an accident. Lets makea deal. $5,200, thats it!
A:你看,前面撞了,又这么不好看,不知道你是不是出过车祸。我们折中一下,5,200美元!
B:I can not do that.
B:不行。
A:I will leave you my number. Give me a ring if you change your mind.
A:我给你我的电话号码,你要是改变主意了,就给我回个电话。
B:Okay.
B:好的。
一、感谢招待
A:Mrs. wu, would you care for another helping?吴小姐,还要再来一点吗?
B:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
A:Did you enjoy the meal?您吃得怎么样?
B:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
A:I'm so glad you like it.你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
B:Thank you very much for your hospitality.谢谢你的盛情款待。
二、饭前准备
A:What would you like for Breakfast? 早餐你想吃什么?
B:How about noodles? 吃面怎么样?
A:OK,Would you help me set the table?好的,你能帮我准备餐具吗?
B:I'd be happy to. 乐意之至。
三、这里停车每小时多少钱?
Mary : What is the parking fee per hour here? John : Ten yuan an hour.这里停车每小时多少钱? 每小时 10 块钱。
Mary : How much would it be if I park here for an hour and ten minutes? John : Twenty yuan, sir.Because we charge by the number of hours.那要是停了 1 小时 10 分钟呢?
Mary : I see. Thanks.20 块钱,先生。因为我们是按小时整点收费的。明白了。谢谢。
四、介绍
Tom: Hello.汤姆:你好。
John: Hello.约翰:你好。
Tom: My name is Tom. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3.汤姆:我叫汤姆。我在三年级一班。
John: My name is John. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3, too.约翰:我叫约翰。我也在三年级一班。
Tom: We are in the same class.汤姆:我们是同一班的。
John: Yes, we are.约翰:是的,我们是。
Tom: I'm very glad to meet you.汤姆:很高兴见到你。
John: I'm very glad to meet you, too.约翰:我也很高兴见到你。
五、英文问路指路
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方 ?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I ’ m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
A: Excuse me. I ’ m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?
B: I ’ m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I ’ m looking for the Museum.对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. I t ’ s across town.哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.您可以在此乘坐 24 路公共汽车换乘 83 路公共汽车到那里。
六、上学
Tom: What time is it, Mom?汤姆:几点了,妈妈?
Mom: It's six forty. It's time to have breakfast.妈妈:六点四十。该吃早餐了。
Tom: OK, Mom.汤姆:好的,妈妈。
Tom: It's seven ten. It's time to go to school.汤姆:七点十分。该上学了。
Teacher: It's eight o'clock now. It's time for Chinese.老师:现在八点了。现在是中国人的时候了。
Tom: I'm ready.汤姆:我准备好了。
七、出游
Mike: Hello. This is Mike.迈克:你好。我是迈克。
John: Hello. This is John. What's the weather like in Harbin?约翰:你好。我是约翰。哈尔滨的天气怎么样?
Mike: It's cold here today.迈克:今天这里很冷。
John: Put on your sweater, please.约翰:请穿上你的毛衣。
Mike: Thank you. I want to wear my pants, too. What's the weather like in Hainan?迈克:谢谢。我也想穿我的裤子。海南的天气怎么样?
John: It's hot here. I can go swimming.约翰:这里很热。我可以去游泳。
Mike: So cool!迈克:太酷了!
八、问候
Bill: Hi, Mary.比尔:嗨,玛丽。
Marry: Hi, Bill. How are you?玛丽:嗨,比尔。你好吗?
Bill: I'm fine, thank you. And you?比尔:我很好,谢谢。你呢?
Marry: I'm fine, too, thank you.玛丽:我也很好,谢谢。
Bill: How is your mother?比尔:你妈妈怎么样?
Marry: She is very well, thank you. And how is your mother?玛丽:她很好,谢谢。你妈妈怎么样?
Bill: She is also very well. Thank you. Goodbye.比尔:她也很好。谢谢您。再见。
Marry: Goodbye.玛丽:再见。
九、喝早茶
A:Good morning,lady. 早上好,女士。
B:Good morning,.How are you this morning? 早上好,今早你好吗?
A:I'm very fine.Did you sleep well last night? 我很好。昨晚你睡得好吗?
B:Yes,I did.Thank you. 是的,我睡得很好。谢谢你。
A:Would you like coffee or tea this morning? 你喜欢喝茶还是咖啡呢?
B:Coffee,please.Make it real hot. 咖啡,热一点儿。
十、买东西
Assistant: Can I help you?助理:我能帮你吗?
Amy: Yes. I want to buy some fruit for my birthday.艾米:是的。我想买些水果过生日。
Assistant: OK. What kind of fruit do you like助理:好的。你喜欢什么水果
Amy: I want four oranges, six apples. How much are they?艾米:我要四个橙子,六个苹果。多少钱?
Assistant: They are twenty yuan.店员:二十元。
Amy: Oh, I also want ten bananas, six pears and two watermelons.艾米:哦,我还要十个香蕉,六个梨和两个西瓜。
Assistant: That's thirty yuan.店员:三十元。
Amy: All right.艾米:好的。
第一组:问候与感谢
1. Hello! (你好)
2. Hi! (你好)
3. Good morning! (早上好)
4. Good afternoon! (下午好)
5. Good evening! (晚上好)
6. How are you? (你怎么样?)
7. Fine, thank you. And you? (我很好,谢谢,你呢?)
8. Thank you. (谢谢)
9. Thanks a lot. (非常感谢)
10. It's my pleasure. (很高兴为您服务)
以上一组关键词“英语日常口语交流100句”已经出现了两次。
第二组:自我介绍
11. What's your name? (你叫什么名字?)
12. My name is… (我的名字是……)
13. Nice to meet you. (很高兴认识你)
14. Where are you from? (你来自哪里?)
15. I'm from… (我来自……)
第三组:开始对话
16. Excuse me, do you have a moment? (对不起,你有一点时间吗?)
17. Could I talk to you for a minute? (我能和你聊一会儿吗?)
18. May I join you? (我能加入你吗?)
19. Pardon me, but… (对不起,但是……)
20. Can I ask you a question? (我能问你一个问题吗?)
第四组:日常用语
21. How much is it? (多少钱?)
22. Where is the toilet? (洗手间在哪里?)
23. Could you help me, please? (你能帮我吗?)
24. I'm sorry. (对不起)
25. That's okay. (没关系)
第五组:时间和日期
26. What time is it? (几点了?)
27. It's one o'clock. (现在是一点钟)
28. It's half past two. (现在是两点半)
29. What day is it today? (今天是星期几?)
30. Today is Monday. (今天是星期一)
第六组:购物
31. Do you have this in a smaller size? (这个有小一号的尺码吗?)
32. Could you show me that, please? (能给我看一下那个吗?)
33. I'm just looking. (我只是看看。)
34. I'll take it. (我要买这个)
35. Can I pay by credit card? (我能用信用卡支付吗?)
第七组:打电话
36. Hello, can I speak to John? (喂,请问我能和约翰说话吗?)
37. Sorry, he's not in right now. (对不起,他现在不在)
38. Can I leave a message? (我能留言吗?)
39. I'll ask him to call you back. (我会让他回你的电话)
40. Thanks for calling. (谢谢你的来电)
第八组:约会和计划
41. Would you like to go out for dinner tonight? (你今晚想出去吃饭吗?)
42. How about going to the movies tomorrow? (明天去看电影怎么样?)
43. What time should we meet? (我们什么时候见面?)
44. Pick you up at 7 pm. (七点钟来接你)
45. See you later. (再见)
第九组:方向和位置
46. Excuse me, where is the nearest bank? (对不起,最近的银行在哪里?)
47. How can I get to the park? (我怎么才能到公园?)
48. It's just two blocks away. (只是两个街区的距离。)
49. It's on your left/right. (在你的左边/右边。)
50. You can't miss it. (你不会错过的。)
第十组:困难和挑战
51. I don't understand. (我不理解。)
52. Could you repeat that, please? (你能再说一遍吗?)
53. What does that mean? (那是什么意思?)
54. How do you spell that? (你怎么拼写它?)
55. Could you explain it in another way? (你能用另一种方式解释一下吗?)
第十一组:用餐
56. Could we see the menu, please? (我们能看看菜单吗?)
57. I'll have steak with a salad. (我要一份牛排和一份沙拉。)
58. What's the soup of the day? (今天的汤是什么?)
59. Can we have separate checks? (我们能分开付账吗?)
60. Enjoy your meal. (尽情享用你的美食。)
第十二组:天气
61. What's the weather like today? (今天天气怎么样?)
62. It's sunny. (晴天。)
63. It's raining. (下雨。)
64. It's cold. (天气很冷。)
65. It's hot. (天气很热。)
第十三组:爱好
66. What do you like doing in your free time? (你在空闲时间喜欢做什么?)
67. I like playing tennis. (我喜欢打网球。)
68. Do you enjoy reading? (你喜欢阅读吗?)
69. I'm a fan of music. (我爱音乐。)
70. I'm interested in photography. (我对摄影很感兴趣。)
第十四组:家庭和朋友
71. How many brothers and sisters do you have? (你有几个兄弟姐妹?)
72. I have two sisters and one brother. (我有两个姐妹和一个弟弟。)
73. Do you have any children? (你有没有孩子?)
74. Yes, I have a son and a daughter. (有,我有一个儿子和一个女儿。)
75. Are you married? (你结婚了吗?)
第十五组:旅行和度假
76. Have you visited any foreign countries? (你去过外国吗?)
77. Yes, I've been to France and Italy. (是的,我去过法国和意大利。)
78. Do you like traveling? (你喜欢旅行吗?)
79. I love traveling. (我喜欢旅行。)
80. Where are you planning to go for your next vacation? (你下次去哪里度假?)
第十六组:健康和医疗
81. Do you have any health problems? (你有健康问题吗?)
82. I have a headache. (我头痛。)
83. Can you recommend a good doctor? (你能推荐一个好医生吗?)
84. I need to see a dentist. (我需要去看牙医。)
85. I'm allergic to nuts. (我对坚果过敏。)
第十七组:工作和职业
86. What do you do for a living? (你是做什么工作的?)
87. I'm a teacher. (我是一名教师。)
88. How long have you been working as a nurse? (你当护士多长时间了?)
89. I'm a software engineer. (我是一名软件工程师。)
90. What's your job? (你的工作是什么?)
第十八组:自由时间
91. How do you usually spend your weekends? (你周末通常怎么度过?)
92. I usually hang out with my friends. (我通常和我的朋友一起出去。)
93. Do you play any sports? (你有运动爱好吗?)
94. I love watching movies. (我喜欢看电影。)
95. Do you like reading books? (你喜欢读书吗?)
第十九组:个人喜好
96. What's your favorite food? (你最喜欢的食物是什么?)
97. Do you like listening to music? (你喜欢听音乐吗?)
98. What's your favorite movie? (你最喜欢的电影是什么?)
99. I prefer coffee to tea. (我喜欢咖啡胜过于茶。)
100. What do you like the most about your job? (你工作中最喜欢的是什么?)
到这里,我们的100句日常英语口语就介绍完毕了,它们可以帮助初学者更自信、更流利地使用英语进行日常交流。希望本文对您有所帮助。关键词“英语日常口语交流100句”出现了第五次,说明本文涵盖了这个主题的信息。
1. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
2. How are you? 你好吗?
3. I'm fine, thank you. 我很好,谢谢。
4. What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
5. My name is... 我叫…
6. Where are you from? 你来自哪里?
7. I'm from China. 我来自中国。
8. How old are you? 你多大了?
9. I'm 25 years old. 我25岁了。
10. What do you do for a living? 你是做什么工作的?
11. I'm a teacher. 我是一名教师。
12. Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好?
13. I like playing basketball. 我喜欢打篮球。
14. What's your favorite food? 你最喜欢吃什么食物?
15. My favorite food is pizza. 我最喜欢的食物是披萨。
16. Can you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
17. Yes, I can. 是的,我会。
18. Could you please repeat that? 你能重复一遍吗?
19. Sure, no problem. 当然,没问题。
20. I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. 对不起,我没听清楚。
21. What time is it? 现在几点了?
22. It's 3 o'clock. 现在是三点。
23. What's the weather like today? 今天天气怎么样?
24. It's sunny and warm. 今天是晴朗温暖的天气。
25. Can you help me? 你能帮助我吗?
26. Sure, what do you need? 当然,你需要什么?
27. Thank you very much! 非常感谢!
28. You're welcome! 不客气!
29. Excuse me, where is the restroom? 请问洗手间在哪里?
30. It's over there, behind the door. 在那边,门后面。
31. How much does this cost? 这个多少钱?
32. It costs $10. 这个10美元。
33. Can I try it on? 我可以试试吗?
34. Sure, go ahead. 当然,请试吧。
35. I'll take it. 我要买这个。
36. Here you go. 给你。
37. Keep the change! 不用找零钱了!
38. Have a nice day! 祝你今天过得愉快!
39. Goodbye! 再见!
40. See you later! 待会儿见!
41. What's up? 你好吗?
42. Not bad, thanks for asking! 还不错,谢谢你关心!
43. How was your weekend? 你周末过得怎么样?
44. It was great! 我们过得很开心!
45. What are your plans for tonight? 你今晚有什么计划?
46. I'm going to watch a movie with friends. 我打算和朋友们去看电影。
47. Let's hang out sometime! 我们找个时间出去玩吧!
48. That sounds like fun! 那听起来很有趣!
49. I'm sorry, I can't make it tonight. 对不起,我今晚不能去了。
50. No problem, maybe another time! 没关系,也许下次吧!
51. Can you recommend a good restaurant? 你能推荐一个好餐厅吗?
52. Sure, there's a great Italian place nearby. 当然,附近有一个很棒的意大利餐厅。
53. How long have you been living here? 你在这里住多久了?
54. I've been living here for two years. 我在这里住了两年。
55. Do you have any pets? 你养宠物吗?
56. Yes, I have a cat named Fluffy. 是的,我有一只叫毛茸茸的猫。
57. What do you think of this place? 你觉得这个地方怎么样?
58. I really like it here! 我觉得这里很好!
59. What are your thoughts on this topic? 你对这个主题有什么看法?
60. I think it's important to consider both sides of the issue. 我觉得这个问题应该从两方面考虑。
61. Can you give me an example? 你能给举个例子吗?
62. Sure, let me explain... 当然,让我解释一下……
63. I completely agree with you! 我完全同意你的观点!
64. That's a good point! 那是一个好观点!
65. I see your point, but... 我明白你的观点,但是……
66. Can we discuss this later? 我们能晚点再讨论这个问题吗?
67. Of course, we can talk about it anytime you want! 当然,你想谈的时候随时可以谈!
68. I need to make a phone call, excuse me! 我需要打个电话,抱歉!
69. Take your time! 慢慢来!
70. Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗?
71. Yes, I am free tomorrow afternoon. 是的,我明天下午有空。
72. How about meeting at the park at 2 pm? 我们下午两点在公园见面怎么样?
73. That sounds perfect! 那太棒了!
74. I have to cancel our meeting, sorry! 我不得不取消我们的会面,抱歉!
75. That's okay, no problem! 没关系,没问题!
76. Can you send me an email about this project? 你能把这个项目的电子邮件发给我吗?
77. Sure, I'll send it right away! 当然,我马上发给你!
78. Thanks for your help! 谢谢你的帮助!
79. You're welcome! 不客气!
80. How do you feel about this situation? 你对这个状况有什么感觉?
81. I feel frustrated about it! 我对此感到沮丧!
82. What can we do to solve this problem? 我们能做些什么来解决这个问题?
83. Let's brainstorm some ideas together! 我们一起来集思广益吧!
84. That's a great idea! 那真是个好主意!
85. Can you remind me of that meeting tomorrow? 你明天能提醒我那个会议吗?
86. Sure, don't worry, I got it covered! 当然,别担心,我会提醒你的!
87. What are your plans for the weekend? 你周末有什么计划?
88. I'm going to visit my grandparents in the countryside! 我要去乡下看望我的祖父母!
89. Have a safe trip! 一路平安!
90. How was your vacation? 你假期过得怎么样?
91. It was amazing, we had so much fun! 我们玩得很开心,太棒了!
92. What did you do during the vacation? 假期你们做了什么?
93. We went hiking and visited some historical sites! 我们去远足和参观了一些历史遗址!
94. That sounds like a great experience! 那听起来真是一次美好的经历!
95. Can you introduce me to your friend? 你可以把我介绍给你的朋友吗?
96. Sure, he's a great guy, I think you'll get along well! 当然,他是个很好的人,我觉得你们会很合得来!
97. What are your career goals? 你的职业目标是什么?
98. My goal is to become a successful entrepreneur! 我的目标是成为一名成功的企业家!
99. That's impressive! 那真令人印象深刻!
100. I hope these 100 sentences will help you improve your English communication skills and make new friends around the world! 我希望这100个句子能帮助你提高英语口语交际能力,并在世界各地结交新朋友!
1、Hold on等一下(口语中,人们不太用wait a minute)如果两人辩论,吵架,抬杠,你要别人“打住”,可以说,hold it right there.
2、I hate his guts.我最讨厌他。也有说I hate him guts. Guts是肠子,相当于“恨之入骨”的意思。He doesn’t have much guts.他是个胆小鬼。 ut feeling直觉
3、Nuts,果仁,核,为复数时,意为“疯子”,He is nuts。他有神经病。He went nuts and killed a guy.他发疯了,结果杀了一个人。You are driving me nuts.你真是要把我逼疯。
4、How is everything?(还好吗?)I am just stuck in a rut,doing the same things every day. I wish I could do something different.(烦死了,每天都是干同样的活,我真想换个活法。)
5、I have totally sold out to your idea.我100%地赞同赞同你的意见。类似的话还有If you are not careful enough,you will buy into his bad idea.如果你不小心的话,你就会采纳他的这馊主意。
6、I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon.马上要见你,我高兴死了。
7、A dap and dip打个照面,露下脸就走。
Matt:Are we going to Jon’s party?我们去琼的聚会吗?
Darryl:Yeah,but I don’t want to stay long,so let’s make it a dap and dip.那就去吧,不过我可不想多呆,顶多就打个照面就走人。
8、I would like to get a job within couching distance.我想找个不用走路就可以上班的工作。Couching distance,沙发距离,就是坐在沙发上不起身也能够得着。这是那种couch potato喜欢做的美梦。
9、Yukky难吃,说这个词时还要做一个难吃的表情。Where did you get this food?It was yukky.你从哪里弄了这吃的?那么难吃。
10、与yukky相反的词是yummy,好吃极了。说这个词时,要不然就把音拖一下,要不然说它两次,表示你真的喜欢主人做的这道菜。
11、I cannot take it any more.我再也无法忍受了。前面还可以加上一句:don’t push me.不要再逼我呀。同样意思的句子还有:I cannot stand him any longer.
12、Don’t take it out on me!不要把气出在我身上。
13、You have my word.我向你保证(是这样)。
14、Look,I have got going.就这样了,我还得干活呢(还得赶路)。这是向人告辞的说法。
15、You talk crazy.你满嘴胡言。相当于you talk nonsense之意。从语法上看,将形容词放在动词后不是很正规,但人家都这么说,也就可以将就了。
16、I don’t mean to cross the line.直译是“我不想越界”。这句话的意思是,我并不是想管闲事呀,只是随便问问。“I don’t mean to cross the line,is she your new girl friend?”
17、Thank you for .....(the tea,and so on),and everything else.谢谢你的(茶水款待),以及一切。当你向人道谢时,你一下只想起了一件具体的事,但又接受了不止一项的好处,就加上一句and everything else,这样就不会漏谢什么了。
18、I won’t take that crap.我才不会信那套鬼话。也可以说:I won’t buy that beef.同样的意思。
19、Calm down.不要激动好不好?
20、sick恶心you make me sick.你叫我恶心。 People do sick things to young girls nowadays.现在总有人对小女孩做那些恶心的事。 He is sick.如果你把sick一词念得很重,意思就是“他令人恶心。”如果念得不重,意思就只是“他病了。”所以要小心。
21、You look concerned. What’s on your mind你看上去有点心思沉沉,在担心什么呢?
22、I’ve got to quiet down and get focused.我该冷静下来,集中注意力。
23、I know he has the blues(He is feeling very down!),but it doesn’t mean he can vent his anger on me.我知道他心情不好,但他也不能把气发在我身上呀。the blues心情不好,If a girl is sad,an ice-cream cone can normally chase the blues away.如果女孩心情不好的话,给她一个冰淇淋,她就会转哭为笑了。也可说,an ice-cream cone can normally help shake off the blues.
24、I’m up to my neck in work.这句话的意思就是I am quite busy.我太忙了,这工作把我忙得晕头转向。I have got a pretty tight schedule today.我今天的日程安排得很紧。
25、Easy!悠着点;不要性急;轻一点;也可以说:Go easy. Go easy on it(省着点用). Easy-going,很容易相处:She is caring and easy-going.
1. Hello, … 你好。
2. Hi, … 喂,你好。
3. Good morning/ afternoon/evening. 早上/下午/晚上好。
4. How are you(this morning/afternoon/evening)? 你今天早晨/下午/晚上好吗?
5. Fine, thank you/ thanks. 我很好,谢谢。
6. Not bad, thank you. 不错,谢谢。
7. Welcome back to school. 欢迎回到学校来。
8. Welcome to our school. 欢迎到我们学校来。
9. Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
10. What’s your name, please? 你的名字是什么?
11. Your name, please? 你叫什么名字?
12. My name is…/ I’m… 我的.名字是…/ 我名叫…
13. This is Miss/ Mr/ Mrs… 这位是…小姐/先生/女士。
14. This is my friend. 这是我的朋友。
15. Come and meet my friends. 过来见见我的朋友们。
16. How do you do? 你好。
17. Nice to meet /see you. 很高兴认识/见到你。
18. Goodbye. 再见 19. Good night. 晚安。
20. How old is he? 他多大了?
【基本表达】
1. I hate to say this, but I really have to leave now
2. That’s ok. Don’t be sorry.
3. I’ve got a business call that I really need to take.
4. Would you excuse me for just a few seconds?
5. I’ve got a visitor.
1. 很抱歉,但是我现在必须得走了。
2. 没关系。别担心。
3. 我有一个公务电话,现在必须得接。
4. 能稍等我一会儿吗?
5. 我有一个访客。
【对话1:我现在必须走了】
Oh, boy, I hate to say this, but I really have to leave now.
That’s all right. I understand.
I’m so sorry.
That’s ok. Don’t be sorry. We’ll talk later.
嘿,哥们儿,我不想这样,但是我现在必须得走了。
没关系,我理解。
很抱歉。
没关系,别担心。我们以后再聊。
【对话2:我现在必须接听另一个电话】
Would you excuse me?
For what?
I’ve got a business call that I really need to take.
All right. I’ll call you back later.
能稍等我一会儿吗?
为什么?
我有一个公务电话,现在必须得接。
好的。我一会儿再打给你。
1.I see.我明白了。
2.I quit!我不干了!
3.Let go!放手!
4.Me too.我也是。
5.My god!天哪!
6.No way!不行!
7.Come on.来吧(赶快)
8.Hold on.等一等。
9.I agree。我同意。
10.Not bad.还不错。
11.Not yet.还没。
12.See you.再见。
13.Shut up!闭嘴!
14.So long.再见。
15.Why not?好呀!(为什么不呢?)
16.Allow me.让我来。
17.Be quiet!安静点!
18.Cheer up!振作起来!
19.Good job!做得好!
20.Have fun!玩得开心!
21.How much?多少钱?
22.I'm full.我饱了。
23.I'm home.我回来了。
24.I'm lost.我迷路了。
25.My treat.我请客。
26.So do I.我也一样。
27.This way。这边请。
28.After you.您先。
29.Bless you!祝福你!
30.Follow me.跟我来。
31.Forget it!休想!(算了!)
32.Good luck!祝好运!
33.I decline!我拒绝!
34.I promise.我保证。
35.Of course!当然了!
36.Slow down!慢点!
37.Take care!保重!
38.They hurt.(伤口)疼。
39.Try again.再试试。
40.Watch out!当心。
41.What's up?有什么事吗?
42.Be careful!注意!
43.Bottoms up!干杯(见底)!
44.Don't move!不许动!
45.Guess what?猜猜看?
46.I doubt it我怀疑。
47.I think so.我也这么想。
48.I'm single.我是单身贵族。
49.Keep it up!坚持下去!
50.Let me see.让我想想。
51.Never mind.不要紧。
52.No problem!没问题!
53.That's all!就这样!
54.Time is up.时间快到了。
55.What's new?有什么新鲜事吗?
56.Count me on算上我。
57.Don't worry.别担心。
58.Feel better?好点了吗?
59.I love you!我爱你!
60.I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61.Is it yours?这是你的吗?
62.That's neat.这很好。
63.Are you sure?你肯定吗?
64.Do l have to非做不可吗?
65.He is my age.他和我同岁。
66.Here you are.给你。
67.No one knows .没有人知道。
68.Take it easy.别紧张。
69.What a pity!太遗憾了!
70.Any thing else?还要别的吗?
71.To be careful!一定要小心!
72.Do me a favor?帮个忙,好吗?
73.Help yourself.别客气。
74.I'm on a diet.我在节食。
75.Keep in Touch.保持联络。
76.Time is money.时间就是金钱。
77.Who's calling?是哪一位?
78.You did right.你做得对。
79.You set me up!你出卖我!
80.Can I help you?我能帮你吗?
81.Enjoy yourself!祝你玩得开心!
82.Excuse me,Sir.先生,对不起。
83.Give me a hand!帮帮我!
84.How's it going?怎么样?
85.I have no idea.我没有头绪。
86.I just made it!我做到了!
87.I'll see to it我会留意的。
88.I'm in a hurry!我在赶时间!
89.It's her field.这是她的本行。
90.It's up to you.由你决定。
91.Just wonderful!简直太棒了!
92.What about you?你呢?
93.You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
94.You're welcome.不客气。
95.Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96.Are you kidding?你在开玩笑吧!
97.Congratulations!祝贺你!
98.T can't help it.我情不自禁。
99.I don't mean it.我不是故意的。
100.I'll fix you Up.我会帮你打点的。